Scalpy by Psychoff

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
max_usted

Wow interesting - just wondering if anyone would be able to give a few tips on the best source for live/in-play football data, and what the price would normally be? Is it only/normally available through providers such as https://www.stats.com/??
deansaccount

I noticed his bot made a loss for July, which is odd as it performed well the previous month, but I guess the leagues need to get started and settle down a little.
stu410

https://twitter.com/psychofftrading/sta ... 9658686465

last 30 days.

soccer ...€ 65.0.41.74

Awesome number...
spreadbetting

Think he mainly does manual trading that £65K isn't from his bot, still decent figures though, at least Betfair will have a decent xmas party with all our PC charges for doing f all
Trader Pat

I'm pretty sure he said somewhere on twitter that 'scalpy' was being mothballed for now because he couldnt replicate the results and the system was starting to suffer losses.

Pretty sure the P&L he posted would be manual trading.
maycontainnuts

Very vague image, why is the date scrubbed out if it's the last 30? Old screenshot maybe?

The only footy trader I knew that was profitable to a decent amount was trading using fast pictures. I'm guessing that what Psychoff is doing. Probably not best to boast too much then.
psychoff

Hi everybody,

I want to post an update for those who doesnt follow me on twitter.

Scalpy is still running but I have to say that I have mostly lost my excitement about the project. Its 3 months P&L is nearly zero just generating some commission for BF. Thanks for those who supported me from the beginning.

Best of luck as always;)
psychoff

Hi again,

Short note about Scalpy: Project suspended at the end of 2018.

I decided to be more active in the BA forum so if you have any questions, comments about football trading, please feel free to post here.

Regards,

P
madgoose1

looking forward to reading your input again in this forum after the other places i have read your posts. :)
Dallas

psychoff wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:06 pm
Hi again,

I decided to be more active in the BA forum so if you have any questions, comments about football trading, please feel free to post here.

Regards,

P
Welcome back Psychoff
Kai

psychoff wrote:
Welcome back, if there's one thing the forum could use more of it's definitely football traders.

Do you have any more plans for Discord groups like you did last summer for the World Cup? Didn't know you were covering it so missed out on all the fun.
Gaz Man

psychoff wrote:
Hi again,

Regards,

P
Hi Psychoff
I saw your interview with Ben from Ultimate Football not long ago and found it very interesting...

Id like to ask you the following questions about Football Trading

1. Did you find it more lucrative with less risk to trade only in the 2nd halves of matches, if so why?

2. I have heard you only trade 2nd half so if theres a game you are excited about to trade what is your or your recommended liabilty odds that you wouldnt go above?

3. Do you "Always" view live pictures?...have you ever traded without them?

Thank you
Welcome back to this forum

Gazman
Kai

Gaz Man wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:12 pm
Hi Psychoff
I saw your interview with...
Shameless plug from a first time poster asking questions that were answered in the above mentioned interview? :roll:
psychoff

Kai wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:19 pm
psychoff wrote:
Welcome back, if there's one thing the forum could use more of it's definitely football traders.

Do you have any more plans for Discord groups like you did last summer for the World Cup? Didn't know you were covering it so missed out on all the fun.
My discord group is still there but I dont share any posts atm. Maybe I can make it active in another tournament in the future but I dint have any plans for now
psychoff

Gaz Man wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:12 pm
psychoff wrote:
Hi again,

Regards,

P
Hi Psychoff
I saw your interview with Ben from Ultimate Football not long ago and found it very interesting...

Id like to ask you the following questions about Football Trading

1. Did you find it more lucrative with less risk to trade only in the 2nd halves of matches, if so why?

2. I have heard you only trade 2nd half so if theres a game you are excited about to trade what is your or your recommended liabilty odds that you wouldnt go above?

3. Do you "Always" view live pictures?...have you ever traded without them?

Thank you
Welcome back to this forum

Gazman
1-2. Yes I prefer mostly seconds halves to trade as there is more liquidity, volatility and time decay in the last 30 mins. I dont have any strict rules while trading like odds, stakes etc. I can buy/sell any odds if I see any value.

3. My trading style needs watching the game. I havent tried trading without pics.

Return to “Football trading”