Football in play markets

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Bhut

What markets do people trade while footy matches are in play.

I tend to just to play the match odds but sometimes get stung quite often.

Cheers

Ian
Predicton

Hi Ian,

there's an excellent Betangel video on u-tube about trading correct scores (0-0, 1-0, 0-1, if I remember correctly),

cheers, P
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Over / under 2.5 goals is one of the busiest markets and offers lots of good opportunities. Lots of people mix and match markets. I.e. trade one and have a hedging bet on another.
LeTiss

Why does Soccer Mystic have scorelines like 4-0, 4-1, 0-4 etc when these scores are invalid?

There's no facility to calculate or predict the odds for 'any other score'
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

This will be changed in the next version.
SpikeyBob

Ooooh, a new version of Soccer mystic eh?

Do we have any kind of rough timescale for this new release?

I personally do not currently play the soccer markets, but am doing some background work on it at the moment.
Dogmatic

If there's going to be a new version of Soccer Mystic, can I request the ability to show graph for a particular correct score, in the same way as a graph can be shown for a particular "Target number of goals" on the over/under tab? Probably this is already planned, but just in case...
Trading Post

Is there any chance that we could have Soccer Mystic and Bet Angel all-in-one so that we can use all the features together.

Its a right pain having Guardian and the price predictor seperate. As well as all the other tools.
LeTiss

Trading Post wrote:Is there any chance that we could have Soccer Mystic and Bet Angel all-in-one so that we can use all the features together.

Its a right pain having Guardian and the price predictor seperate. As well as all the other tools.
Unfortunately, you're right

I earn a reasonable living out of football trading, but I hardly ever open Soccer Mystic
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

The original idea was to have them seperate to allow both to mature on their own grounds but Bet Angel has sped ahead in development and as the two are now one in subscription it probably makes sense to merge them, so that is what we plan to do.
saintwiz

Unfortunately, you're right

I earn a reasonable living out of football trading, but I hardly ever open Soccer Mystic[/quote]

Hello there, new to BA. Which way do you trade on the footy, eg markets.

COYR!
LeTiss

This place has become a Saints supporters club :lol:

Pre-event I'll trade on anything with enough liquidity.

'In Play' I predominately trade correct scores and goals betting. I usually lump on match betting at half-time, but will always take advantage of any value being offered
jlauhn

i think there's a "bug" with the total goals betiing option using soccer mystic/betangel.

if you LAY on 1 or more goals and 2 or more goals; the system says you'll win no matter what...but you actually loose if 3 or more goals are scored...
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

We are aware there is an issue with the latest build with the scenario indicator, it works OK for under 2.5 but the other O/U's appear to be taking there price from the 2.5 goal market. This will be fixed. In the meantime the O/U on charts and data on the predictor are OK so you can use those.

Return to “Football trading”