Laying the correct score strategy and then exiting trade

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Brink

Hey guys,

I am looking for a strategy mentioned by Peter in one of his videos on Youtube, but I can't locate which video it was.

He was talking about the correct score market, and if I remember correctly laying the scores 0-0, 1-0, 0-1 and then trading out after 10-12 minutes the match starts, which looked a solid strategy.

Does any know which video that may be?

Apologies for this post but can't seem to find the video again :?

Many thanks
Dallas

Sounds like it may of been a video on 'Dutching' so you could try searching for that, if not all the football videos are in this playlist
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 8385C5B599
jonnyg

has anyone looked at trading correct scores / the draw around the effect of the time of the opening goal ? :idea:
Brink

Dallas thank you very much for the link provided!
rolandimone

Hello everyone, I'm still a newbie, only about 4 weeks old...on betting exchange ;)

Please I'd need help on this.

Let's say a game starts and the first goal goes in at around 20 mins. I then decide to back correct scores 1-0,2-0 & 1-1.

assuming the score remains 1-0 for say another ten minutes and I decide that the losing team doesn't look like scoring the next goal, so I want to trade off my 1-1 scoreline with greening while I allow the other scorelines (1-0 & 2-0) to continue in play. Is there a way I can get this done.
Dallas

rolandimone wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:32 pm
Hello everyone, I'm still a newbie, only about 4 weeks old...on betting exchange ;)

Let's say a game starts and the first goal goes in at around 20 mins. I then decide to back correct scores 1-0,2-0 & 1-1.

assuming the score remains 1-0 for say another ten minutes and I decide that the losing team doesn't look like scoring the next goal, so I want to trade off my 1-1 scoreline with greening while I allow the other scorelines (1-0 & 2-0) to continue in play. Is there a way I can get this done.
Because I realize that once I tick the "Green" checkbox, Betangle assumes I want to close all my positions, 3 scorelines which I don't.

To close a individual selection you can use the rule type 'Close trade on selection with greening' applied to 'Betfair row 6 (which is were the 1-1 score line is)

If you want to intervene and do it manually on the ladder screen you can use the 'trade profit' column on the left of each ladder to green up individual selections
rolandimone

Dallas wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:42 pm
rolandimone wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:32 pm

Because I realize that once I tick the "Green" checkbox, Betangle assumes I want to close all my positions, 3 scorelines which I don't.

To close a individual selection you can use the rule type 'Close trade on selection with greening' applied to 'Betfair row 6 (which is were the 1-1 score line is)

If you want to intervene and do it manually on the ladder screen you can use the 'trade profit' column on the left of each ladder to green up individual selections
Thanks Dallas, your explanation doesn't seem to make any sense right now, but I'd look critically into it tonight and hopefully I'd make sense of it. Thanks again.

Return to “Football trading”