Chievo - Catania

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
BTFwaan

What's going on in Italian Serie A match Chievo - Catania? Draw odd plunged below 2 with huge volume. and correct score 1-1 is between 3 and 4 also with high trading. Is this very common situation in Italian Serie A?
enzabella2009

99% the draw odds will go back up by 15-20 ticks or more. I would lay the draw now to green that up 5 minutes b4 off. One thing you need to be aware of is that there are too much money on it already. I never seen that b4 for a macht of this level or if happened b4 I have not noticed it. there will be plenty of traders to take advantage of such high odds for one of the team to win or lay the draw ( the draw odds will defenately go up). Good luck.
LeTiss

To see a draw being priced at 'odds on' before a match starts is a bit fishy!

I know Italian football has had it's problems with match fixing, but that's ridiculous
enzabella2009

IF you lay the draw now and you back the draw on UNIBET you secure your profits...UNIBET is the highest at the moment with 2.92.
To answear about match fixing. I can provide you articles for match fixing over UK,GERMANY,FRANCE,SPAIN,PORTUGAL,BRASIL,ARGENTINA,MIDDLE EAST,CHINA ETC ETC. people like to point the fingers over ITALIAN football. It is an easy way out for hidding their home match fixing ( horse race fixing)( tennis match fixing) Check your self how many times betfair voided some events over germany,uk and poland.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Looks like the final score will be 1-1 :lol:
enzabella2009

Chievo Vs Catania 1-3 at 6/1... :P
BTFwaan

enzabella2009 wrote:IF you lay the draw now and you back the draw on UNIBET you secure your profits...UNIBET is the highest at the moment with 2.92.
To answear about match fixing. I can provide you articles for match fixing over UK,GERMANY,FRANCE,SPAIN,PORTUGAL,BRASIL,ARGENTINA,MIDDLE EAST,CHINA ETC ETC. people like to point the fingers over ITALIAN football. It is an easy way out for hidding their home match fixing ( horse race fixing)( tennis match fixing) Check your self how many times betfair voided some events over germany,uk and poland.

Unibet has cancel this match on their lists . I don't find it!
enzabella2009

all italian bookmakers have cancelled the match odds in the last 25-30 minutes. I think many international bookmakers will follow. I think they are adjusting the odds.
LeTiss

enzabella2009 wrote:To answear about match fixing. I can provide you articles for match fixing over UK,GERMANY,FRANCE,SPAIN,PORTUGAL,BRASIL,ARGENTINA,MIDDLE EAST,CHINA ETC ETC. people like to point the fingers over ITALIAN football. It is an easy way out for hidding their home match fixing ( horse race fixing)( tennis match fixing) Check your self how many times betfair voided some events over germany,uk and poland.
Hey, don't take it so personally my friend

I don't doubt it's a problem everywhere

I was just making a point that Italian football has had well publicised problems with match fixing in recent years
CaerMyrddin

Yes, last season there was a ridiculous 2-2 draw priced @1.3 :shock:

I've necer seen something like that around here.

Unfortunately :D
andyfuller

What happened in this game in the end?
hgodden

Ask Sunday after its played ;)
andyfuller

hgodden wrote:Ask Sunday after its played ;)

Opps

:lol:
enzabella2009

600K on the match odds and 100K on the correct score. draw at 1.9 and 1-1 at 2.52. All the bookies over here ( ITALY) are giving out same quotes. I have never seen that before. :oops: :oops: :oops: I hope to guy did not lay the draw from my advice...sry
rogerpalmtree

what happens in cases like this. Surely match fixing as those odds are ridiculous. Would bets be voided if an investigation happened or something????

Return to “Football trading”