Soccer Mystic predicted odds are inaccurate

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
deggsy10

I decided yesterday to trade the under 2.5 goals market on the Brighton Newcastle game. Based on my stake, soccer mystic predicted that after 10 minutes if no goals had been scored, my profit would be £3.70. At the 10 minute point with the score still 0-0, the odds were considerably higher than predicted and my cash out profit was actually -£1.80 so I was looking at a loss. I left it a further 2 minutes and cashed out for a profit of 48p. I can only conclude that soccer mystics predicted odds doesn't take into account what is actually happening in the match. That match was quite open at the start with both teams looking like they could score which probably explains the odds not dropping as quickly as predicted. I think this is something to bear in mind when using soccer mystic to predict profits.
Euler

Soccer Mystic doesn't take account of what is going on in the match as it can't take a feed from the match or watch it in any way. That's your job.
Dallas

When you used it did you check to ensure the strength indicator in the top right corner was showing all five bars indicating the market was fully formed therefore SM could make a reasonable prediction?
Depending on the match the market might not be formed enough to give an accurate prediction until just before KO

Return to “Football trading”