Liverpool Tonight

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Dallas

Thx, Not seen this one before
Euler

Need that late Liverpool goal.
Dallas

Nail biting stuff!
convoysur-2

liverpool got alot of fergie time
Crazyskier

convoysur-2 wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:39 pm
liverpool got alot of fergie time
But still no bloody goal!

Well done Dallas on the scorecast prediction!
Plaza

Hey y'all

I read the post about Liverpool being a knocking bet, but if you had read the piece on Odds checker, you would of seen that there was no way this was an away win. Sadly though no one else thought this and my pre match scalp of Liverpool @ 1.62 for £1000 looked silly by time of kick off with the away win starting @ 1.52 and me losing a 10 tick scalp.
I had lost my nerve by attempting the same on Arsenal the previous day, which also fell flat when the home side scored quite early but still left me with about a 6 tick loss. Had I of held my nerve I may of recaptured my loss from the Arsenal game when Moscow scored first. But it was all down to the piece on odds checker below.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Crazyskier

Plaza wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:55 pm
Hey y'all

I read the post about Liverpool being a knocking bet, but if you had read the piece on Odds checker, you would of seen that there was no way this was an away win. Sadly though no one else thought this and my pre match scalp of Liverpool @ 1.62 for £1000 looked silly by time of kick off with the away win starting @ 1.52 and me losing a 10 tick scalp.
I had lost my nerve by attempting the same on Arsenal the previous day, which also fell flat when the home side scored quite early but still left me with about a 6 tick loss. Had I of held my nerve I may of recaptured my loss from the Arsenal game when Moscow scored first. But it was all down to the piece on odds checker below.
Yes my buddy was very apologetic but to be fair Liverpool were by far the dominant team, just unable to take their many chances in the game. I expected more from Coutinho and Sane tbh.

Return to “Football trading”