Odds for 0:0 after 25 minutes

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
petardo

Hi

I would like to ask if anyone knows how much % down are the odds for correct score 0:0 after 25 minutes in play .

Thank you
lilgreenback

Hi,

It would depend on what the odds where when the match kicked off.

Best thing to do would be to model the match in Soccer Mystic; load up the correct score market on the match you want with, Barcalona v Bilbao as an example 0-0 at kickoff it is currently 36.0 after 25 Mins the predicted odds would be 10.6.

I have not used the SM functions much in the past as I have tended to take screen shots of the odds movements etc on the BF graph it seemed to mean more.

But it is quite useful to model senarios of what might happen rather than trying to react to it when it has and you are down a few quid. It's knowing how to use it after you have watched the video and you have forgotten what was said!!!!

Regards

LilGB
petardo

lilgreenback wrote:Hi,

It would depend on what the odds where when the match kicked off.

Best thing to do would be to model the match in Soccer Mystic; load up the correct score market on the match you want with, Barcalona v Bilbao as an example 0-0 at kickoff it is currently 36.0 after 25 Mins the predicted odds would be 10.6.

I have not used the SM functions much in the past as I have tended to take screen shots of the odds movements etc on the BF graph it seemed to mean more.

But it is quite useful to model senarios of what might happen rather than trying to react to it when it has and you are down a few quid. It's knowing how to use it after you have watched the video and you have forgotten what was said!!!!

Regards

LilGB
The odds was 20 after 25 minutes. Where did you get the 10.6 ? That`s would be more than double up stake.
I try to get some stats to find out the best way to trade this market.
lilgreenback

Hi,

The Odds that where given came from Soccer Mystic's Predictor on the correct score markets these where "estimated" to be that at those given points.

That does not mean to say that they would be available to take i.e. get matched

The best thing to do would be to take screen shots of a number of different markets. Then you would see what the actual prices were then compare them with Soccer Mystic.

As I say I have not used it often to do the correct scores but I did it twice at KO and at 25 mins and those where the projected odds. I'd play with it and see what you get.

Cheers

LIlGB
lilgreenback

Hi

Just used the Socc Mystic to check the 0-0 odds on this AMs Dutch "total scoring" er football.

Den Haag v Ajax the Current odds at KO where 65.0 layside and 70.0 on the backside. (There was quite a bit of cash to get matched at 65)

Soccer Mystic Price Predicted Odds before KO were 34.5

So there is quite a discrepancy, but hey if you get matched and are winning you are singing.

OK my friend 20 mins into the match still 0-0 no goals must have had pre-match cake n cuppa :lol: they need to get shooting boots "laced" as well but it won't last they score for fun out there.

Odds 28 lay 30 back (actual) Soccer Mystic Odds at 22.6. The signal strength is very low so the accuracy may not be good. But if you had greened up on that now £££££. I would check the stats to see what the average mark up is on 1st goal the time etc. As you could lose in the first 30 secs. As each game is different.

But both Dutch matches 0-0 so you could have done well on those. 25 minute mark odds actual 26L / 27B (not much movement there now but that would be expected this is probably what you saw in the Barca game SM predicted odds at 25 Min 18.9. So they are about 10 out.

Even at 31 mins the odds are still 10 out being 21L / 22B Socc Mys 15.0. I am pretty sure they would be closer on a more high profile game. You would still have won a good few bob though.

Interesting.

LilGB

LilGB
petardo

The problem is about the stats.There are about 141 matches with goal in first 25 minutes from 317 until now. If you back every match for 0:0 and trade out in 25 minutes and except 50% return on each winning bets you are in big loss. I will try to find out how it`s would be in first 10 minutes. Got Manchester City just after start 10% yesterday.Was nearly getting 20% when they scored very early.(I was the last person who get matched in 18.5 odds)I like to find out system which make me profitable without selecting the matches.I don`t know what matches are suitable for back 0:0.I know matches suitable for back 1:1 and I`m getting profit until now on this.I will try play with the insurance for first 10 minutes ,but it`s very very close. I have been doing backing everything up to first 40 minutes ,but you have to get your odds matched and its play just for small stakes.There are 42 matches with a goal in first 10 minutes until now.
lilgreenback

Hi,

The other side of that would be how many matches finished 0-0 at full time and then look at an acceptable odds range to lay the 0-0 scoreline; accepting that the price will come in as time goes by.

The problem is that you will miss the early goals waiting for lower odds range. Then the increased liability will eat any profits (match selectivity would be the key) but again you pay your money and takes a chance.

Just a thought, I think the 0-0 has been mentioned a few times before; it will be worth looking through the posts
petardo

Hm The match selection.But get the goal in 10 minutes can anyone. I found today back value on 4 matches 46% just between 6 and 10 minutes.I will have a close look at this. This is report from toady Premier League matches.
One match 12% return exactly in 10 minutes of play and two was 19%
In 15 minutes was one 24% and other two 30%

In 20 minutes it was 33% 43% and 46%

In 25 about 60% return.

Return to “Football trading”