Man Utd vs Bayern

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

What a suprise, Wayne 'no chance of playing' Rooney is in the team. ManU's price has responded by shortening a few ticks.

Match is set up nicely.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Blimey, seven mintues gone 2-0!
danum

Set up for a tense 2nd half, if Rooney has to go off at some point Bayern could steal this......
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Good call, this match was a traders dream.
danum

certainly was, the perfect start gave me some locked in profit to catch a Bayern come back.....nice!

The Liverpool game tonight is tricky as 1-0 is enough for LFC but I can't see Benfica not scoring. Liverpool will no doubt try to ride the Anfield atmosphere to try and get the first goal but if Benfica soak up the early pressure and frustrate LFC then it could be a very close game. I may leave this one alone for the first 10 mins to see how it pans out.
enzabella2009

Fullham,Liverpool both out 2nite...The referee will probably help......Michel Platini will have all to do with this..I hope I am wrong. but looking how france qualified for the WC, bayer munich reached the semifinals and LYON vs BORDEUX to garuantee a possible place in the final, just make me believe about all the rumors about platini and much more about UEFA future plans. I forget to say I am Italian so I believe in most of conspiracy theories so dont judge me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CaerMyrddin

I'm a Benfica fan and altough I think Liverpool's price is somewhat short, I'm not having a go on it. I disliked the way we conceded two goals in the last match early on the game. But, you know how portuguese teams tend to be very tough challenges to english sides.

How I miss Saviola...
Predicton

Bet Angel wrote:Good call, this match was a traders dream.
Except for us mugs daft enough to assume that Bayern could defend better than a Sunday league side

Return to “Football trading”