Sunderland

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Kafkaesque

weemac wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:37 pm
I see no reason to be worried about anything. When identifying a possible good value lay at 1/5, what's to worry about? The worry's already priced in, surely?

I just don't get this analysis to the nth degree. If you don't like it, don't risk a penny on it.
Agreed, all pros, cons, and worries are clearly included in any current price. Considering reasons why the price might come in or drift has no place in trading.
weemac wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:32 pm
A couple of posters seemed to be too worried or scared to get involved. I used to be that way too.
I missed the chance to get involved, as you guys made some great "trades" with liability being left out there for a full half or large portions thereof. An opportunity where a lay was being touted and taken at 1.21/1.22, while trading at 1.19 at KO, and an under which kept drifting towards KO.

I can live with being called too worried, scared or anything else you'd fancy, when passing on a negative EV spot, which happened to produce positive variance.
brimson25

Game went as I expected. As Peter says, outsiders score more than people think.

If this was on twitter, I think I'd risk a BOOM but I didn't actually tip anything. Not that doesn't seem to worry most of those guys.

So, If anyone would like to join my £300 tipping service, please feel free to set your money on fire and send me the ashes at this postal address..... :lol:
mobius

You may have to rename this topic. They've only gone and sold the club...........
AFKAP(S)??????
LeTiss

mobius wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:48 pm
You may have to rename this topic. They've only gone and sold the club...........
AFKAP(S)??????
Yes, Man City got bought by the ruling family of Abu Dhabi......Sunderland got bought by the fella that owns Eastleigh FC :lol:
brimson25

Yes. I worry that we're about to test the propersition that anything is better than the last lot.

Return to “Football trading”