Strategy

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
BetScalper

Hi,

I came across this on the internet, I presume it doesn't work, anyone had a go and/or know what stakes you use for each bet ?

Strategy:

This strategy tries to cover all the results of a match, ending up with a small risk margin. You start by placing a LAY bet on Over 2.5 goals, followed by a BACK bet on Over 3.5 goals. Finally, you place bets on the exact results 2-1 and 3-1.

This strategy should only be applied in the first half of a football match.

Criteria:

You should choose matches where there is a clear favourite and where multiple goals are expected. The favourite teams should be analysed in terms of scored goals and suffered goals.

You should place the bets on exact results as the game unfolds and the goal opportunities appear.

Stake Amount:

Place your bets so as to make a profit no matter the result, taking into account the odds for each result. The stake of the bet placed on an exact result only serves to increase your profit in case the favourite team scores several goals.

Cheers,
jimibt

morning mark - with this strategy, are all bets placed at the same time?? I'd imagine the CS score bets would be placed 1st as the odds may well be out in the mid teens for these. the under 2.5 obviously would be placed early due to the odds increasing from the off. conversely, i'd imagine waiting a bit before placing the over 3.5 back bet as you'd be looking for premium odds from this one.

anyway, as ever, good to see you leading another charge :D
BetScalper

jimibt wrote:
Mon May 07, 2018 11:20 am
morning mark - with this strategy, are all bets placed at the same time?? I'd imagine the CS score bets would be placed 1st as the odds may well be out in the mid teens for these. the under 2.5 obviously would be placed early due to the odds increasing from the off. conversely, i'd imagine waiting a bit before placing the over 3.5 back bet as you'd be looking for premium odds from this one.

anyway, as ever, good to see you leading another charge :D
Hi Jim, :)

I don't really know as I found it on some internet site and they don't give anymore details as to when/stakes etc.

Was hoping someone here could provide further information ?

It does look interesting but like you said I think when you place the bets is key along with correct staking.

But I did get the impression that you place ALL the bets at the same time before kick off but I could be wrong.

Cheers,

Mark

PS. Have read it a number of times, I missed this part: "You should place the bets on exact results as the game unfolds and the goal opportunities appear."
BetScalper

Swansea v Southampton

Lay £100 on Over 2.5 @ 2.42 = £142 liability

Dutch Back

- Over 3.5 £49.62 @ 4.4
- CS 2-1 £15.59 @ 14
- CS 3-1 £5.75 @ 38

This means we cover the £142 liability on laying £100 on Over 2.5 and make £100 - £70.96 = £29.04 if there is less than 3 goals in the game

Thoughts or did I screw my maths up again ?

Cheers, :)
neilb

I'd have thought it would be better on games with a clearer favourite, CS 1-2 would lose your full stake unless you could adjust in-play.
mchowilo

As well need to take on consideration 0-3 & 3-0 and no theCS 3-1 would be the 1-2, 3-1 would be all ready on the over 3.5

Return to “Football trading”