Inter vs Barca

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Out of our database we found 67 matches that exhibited the same characteristics as this match.

13 were home wins, 32 away wins and 22 draws. Which roughy equals odds of 5.10, 2.10 and 3.05 respectively. Due to the nature of the match I would be tempted to shorten the draw and reduce Barca's chances.
enzabella2009

£440 3-1
yesyessyessyessyessyessyessyessyessyessyessyessyessyes
petardo

I did 3 mistakes. Instead lay draw ones I layed twice. Instead back under 2.5 I lay them. Instead back 0-0 as insurance for draw I layed 0-0. Everything went good for me ,but I have to avoid this mistakes in future.I was not doing pre-match trading because I don`t know the right odds.IMO is very hard to find correct odds for matches like this.Ba what characteristics have you use to compare the matches?
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Sets up an interesting second leg.
enzabella2009

114 matches barcellona 1st time to lose with 2 goals difference. Inter Milan vs Chelsea was on 2.8 HW, Chelsea vs Inter Milan was on 6/1 AW, Inter Milan vs Barcellona was on 3.45 HW. Inter Milan 1st time in their history to win 6 consecutive macthes in the competition which 3 of them against 1st and 2nd favorite considering as well that barcellona is the best team in the world at the moment and one of the best on football history. Last time Inter Milan had 5 consecutive wins they won it. Inter Milan still getting no enough credit for their strenghts. Barcellona Vs Inter milan is paid at 7.2 AW at 5.3 the draw 1.47 HW. Barcellona may win but I got 6 out 6 right so I will stick with my decision to lay Barcellona and back Inter Milan for the final. 6 out 6 is overroll a great result..fingers crossed.. :D :D
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Nailed this match last night, I thought Inter played it tactically well and the only way for Barca to really get into it was to score early. Which of course they didn't.

Not the most attractive football you will ever see but job done for Jose.
enzabella2009

the game was played for 180 minutes, overroll was a cracking match to watch. Mourinho instructed his players to change tactics unaccountable times over the 2 legs, only chelsea and Man utd in europe are capable of that when instructed to perfection...well done to the genius.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Was it really so long ago they won the European cup?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F.C._Internazionale_Milano

Return to “Football trading”