Cagliari - Udinese

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
CaerMyrddin

Hi everyone, the other topic on one of these strange italian matches was closed, so I decided to open a new one.

I'll keep a close look on this one, huge volume on the draw with low odds and the game is to be played only on the 2nd of May!!

How do you see these matches? Livorno-Catania was a trader's paradise ;)
hgodden

Be careful, that wan't the only game with a huge amount placed on the draw and one of the others that had the same characteristics ended up a shock 2-0 win for the away side. Someone got stung big time
CaerMyrddin

Well, I don't have a punt on these matches, I just trade them ;)
hgodden

Dunno if this one's an unmanaged market but the one I saw was - when it was 1-0 I was watching the score on BF live score updater thing with my finger ready to back the draw, it took a couple of seconds to for the odds to change after it became 2-0 on the live score thing so theres a definate opportunity if you're quick enough
Iron

You just have to hope the goal isn't ruled offside! :)

Jeff
hgodden wrote:Dunno if this one's an unmanaged market but the one I saw was - when it was 1-0 I was watching the score on BF live score updater thing with my finger ready to back the draw, it took a couple of seconds to for the odds to change after it became 2-0 on the live score thing so theres a definate opportunity if you're quick enough

Return to “Football trading”