Liverpool vs Chelski

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Predicton

Jeff,

just so that you don't go to bed too pessimistically, not having anything to play for is sometimes a godsend, let's 'em relax and play without fear,

cheers, P
Iron

Thanks Prediction - I agree! :)

Should be a good match!
Predicton wrote:Jeff,

just so that you don't go to bed too pessimistically, not having anything to play for is sometimes a godsend, let's 'em relax and play without fear,

cheers, P
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Currently 2-0 to Chelsea and outright premiership market now at 1.11 for Chelsea.
Iron

I'm not watching the match, but from what I heard, it sounds like Gerrard forgot that he hasn't moved to Stamford Bridge just yet...

Jeff
Bet Angel wrote:Currently 2-0 to Chelsea and outright premiership market now at 1.11 for Chelsea.
enzabella2009

by enzabella2009 0-2 0-3 1-3 predicted thursday 11am
JollyGreen

I'm neither a fan of Chelsea or Liverpool so I have no hidden agenda.

I thought Chelsea would win this game as Liverpool have been very poor of late. I didn't have a financial interest because I couldn't find any value in the prices.

IMHO Benitez is to blame for a lot of the problems and it started to slide downhill when he started his "fact" tirade against Ferguson. There has just been excuse after excuse and I feel he's now exhausted all of them. He complained that Torres was injured and the team missed him - true but when he was available he sat him on the bench or substituted him at crazy times. If they were playing for something then I could understand it but 4th spot was their main target and Benitez said they would achieve that - FACT!

He's said he needs money but then he's wasted the money he had on players that look nothing more than mediocre.

Where do you draw the line? Perhaps Liverpool fans will disagree but I don't see what he has to offer anymore? The team look lost like a ship without a rudder. It would be good to hear from Liverpool fans - I think they deserve better.
lilgreenback

I'm a Liverpool fan and to be honest I'd have to agree with what has been said in many respects. Benitez has used up all his luck up 5 years ago in Istanbul when Liverpool touched 800.0 or somthing like that at 53 mins; the rest is history as they say.

Since then a raft of wasted chances; poor signings but the promise of greater things where a mirage; the smoke and mirrors of the Yanks has not helped; but excuses are like a**e holes everyones got one. I can't understand why they never bought David Villa when he was injured he could have at least partnered Torres (later).

If we had him last year we may have won the title, the policy of a skeleton strike force is pointless one injury and it's game over. There must be somthing bloody wrong in the Holy City if we can't find kids from Toxteth, Old Swan or Sefton or somewhere to play the game.

To be honest I'm not that bothered as this had happen for a change to take place. I wrote the season off before Xmas; less than average players not fit to lace some of the greats boots.

JG says
JollyGreen wrote:it started to slide downhill when he started his "fact" tirade against Ferguson.
I think a lot happened from the White Suits debacle at the Cup Final years ago get a grip you over paid jessies Shanks would have turned in his grave.

(No offence intended to any jessies who don't actually make a lot of money mind), I have to admit having 30 peices of silver on Chelski, terrible I know ;)

Return to “Football trading”