Liverpool vs Chelski

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Iron

Tricky one this...

Will Liverpool perform as they have done all season, or will the occasion inspire them?

And how much will the absence of Torres dent Liverpool's chances?

What do you guys think the odds should be?

Jeff
Online Trader

Regardless of odds I wouldn't touch this one with a barge pole, too may unknowns for my liking ;)
Predicton

I've got:-

Home 33%

Draw 43%

Away 24%

cheers, P
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

I'm not pricing it till the Europa league matches are out of the way.
Iron

In that case, I wonder whether Man U should be odds on to win the Premiership. What do you think?

Jeff
Predicton wrote:I've got:-

Home 33%

Draw 43%

Away 24%

cheers, P
Predicton

I never rule Man. U. out of anything, if Chelsea do struggle at Liverpool, the cat really will be amongst the pigeons. From a personal point of view I make Man U slight favourites to win the league, but it is really close,

cheers, P
Iron

Hi Prediction

Man U's final two games are away against Sunderland and home against Stoke.

Chelski's two final games are away to Liverpool and at home against Wigan.

The only result which isn't more or less a forgone conclusion IMHO is Liverpool vs Chelski. So if Chelski's chances of winning that game are 25%, I would say those are pretty much their odds of taking the Premiership. :)

Jeff
Predicton wrote:I never rule Man. U. out of anything, if Chelsea do struggle at Liverpool, the cat really will be amongst the pigeons. From a personal point of view I make Man U slight favourites to win the league, but it is really close,

cheers, P
Predicton

Hi Jeff,

your, matches remaining, analysis is similar to mine, and I suppose most other football supporters. Time will tell if the percentages "pan out" in this case,

cheers, P
Stewart

Think Betangel are right re waiting until Europa League match tonight before pricing up but this must give an advantage to Chelsea. LFC have to put there best available team out but they are getting down to the bare bones!

Torres, Insua, Aurelio and Skrtel are definatley out tonight (and Sat) and Kuyt and Ngog doubts.

I have trawled through the LFC home results this season with and without Torres to see what the effect there actual is.

Home League results for LFC with Torres:

Played 11, Won 9, lost 2, Drawn 0, goals for 31.
Average points per game = 2.45
Average goals per game = 2.82

Home League results for LFC without Torres:
Played 7, Won 4, Lost 0, Drawn 3, goals for 12
Average points per game = 1.71
Average goals per game = 1.71

For me this LFC team is the worst attacking Liverpool team in my memory, especially without Torres.

I think this has all the attributes of a tight, high pressure game which I think Chelsea will nick 1-0. A draw is also a high possibility but I can't see Liverpool winning it. The current Betfair prices of around 75% chance that the result is either a draw or away win seem about right. I would be very happy if anyone offered me 25% for a Chelsea win so if you are offering I take some ;)

Back to lay under 2.5 goals and 0-0 is what I'll be trading with. Maybe also a small dutch on 0-0,0-1 an 1-1.
Iron

I might put a small bet on there being a red card - with so much at stake for both sides, emotions will run high.

Jeff
enzabella2009

I may be the only one here but, I think Chelsea will crash liverpool down with a good 0-2 0-3 1-3. I am not a chelsea supporter if you are wondering.. :D :D
enzabella2009

This is My selection, multiple bets for the end of the season.
Chelsea to win Barclays Premier League - Outright 1.534
Inter Milan to win Italian Serie A - Outright 1.167
Barcelona to win Spanish La Liga - Outright 1.364
Chelsea to win Liverpool v Chelsea 1.91
Man Utd to win Sunderland v Man Utd 1.364
Inter Milan to win Lazio v Inter Milan 1.45
Inter Milan (N) to win Inter Milan (N) BayernM. 2.00
£50 bet it s staggering £922.50 return or 184.5 with only 10nner..the 2nd of May, around 18:45 Uk time I know if my slip still worth it or it can be flushed in the toilet. But if everything goes smooth I can lay £150-£200 on inter milan on the champions league final to secure profits.
Stewart

Good luck Enzabella with your acca. Not my style backing lots of short price favs - you can get 9 out of 10 right but still not collect :(. But I hope it works for you ;)
Iron

What do you now think of Liverpool's chances?

Jeff
Bet Angel wrote:I'm not pricing it till the Europa league matches are out of the way.
Online Trader

I think Chelsea will give them a spanking, I cannot see them being able to lift themeselves up after that ;)

Return to “Football trading”