Football trading : World Cup 2018

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Post Reply

Who Do You Think Will Win

Poll runs till Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:51 pm

Brazil
13
16%
Germany
25
30%
Spain
11
13%
France
15
18%
Argentina
1
1%
Belguim
7
9%
England
5
6%
Portugal
1
1%
Uruguay
2
2%
Any Other
2
2%
 
Total votes: 82
JTEDL
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:21 pm

Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:49 pm

Dallas wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:59 am
I'm actually a bit surprised their outright odds have not moved more than 2-3 ticks!
same here , expected odds to drift on outright, but still around 8.0

User avatar
SeaHorseRacing
Posts: 2384
Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 7:06 pm

Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:54 pm

I know theirs some smart people on this forum. Statistics and odds with football is not my forte... but...

Anyone here give me a reason to think Saudi Arabia can win tomorrow. If this wasn’t being played against the hosts surely they wouldn’t be 10.5?

Seriously considering a little wager...

User avatar
Korattt
Posts: 1066
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:46 pm

Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:07 pm

are we all on the draw for tomorrow’s petroleum derby?

dt888
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:25 pm

Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:09 pm

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:54 pm
I know theirs some smart people on this forum. Statistics and odds with football is not my forte... but...

Anyone here give me a reason to think Saudi Arabia can win tomorrow. If this wasn’t being played against the hosts surely they wouldn’t be 10.5?

Seriously considering a little wager...
Opening games have thrown up shocks in the past

France lost to Senegal 2002
Argentina lost to Cameroon 1990

Both were the holders at the time, so you never know..

User avatar
Naffman
Posts: 2314
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:46 am

Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:19 pm

dt888 wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:09 pm
SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:54 pm
I know theirs some smart people on this forum. Statistics and odds with football is not my forte... but...

Anyone here give me a reason to think Saudi Arabia can win tomorrow. If this wasn’t being played against the hosts surely they wouldn’t be 10.5?

Seriously considering a little wager...
Opening games have thrown up shocks in the past

France lost to Senegal 2002
Argentina lost to Cameroon 1990

Both were the holders at the time, so you never know..
Probably going to be the worst opening match of all time

I agree Russia needs laying at that price

User avatar
Euler
Posts: 15627
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:39 pm
Location: Bet Angel HQ
Contact:

Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:28 pm

Two worst teams kick off the tournament. Not sure that has happened before.

User avatar
SeaHorseRacing
Posts: 2384
Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 7:06 pm

Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:31 pm

Rather than laying Russia. I am going bet 0.0 for £10 and have £100 on Saudi Arabia.

I Love football but don’t really bet it but 10.5 just seems seriously wrong to me. Can’t see there being more than 2 goals in the game.

Might even play 0-1 0-2 instead.

I think 4.5/5 would be a fair price for SA win.

User avatar
SeaHorseRacing
Posts: 2384
Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 7:06 pm

Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:32 pm

Euler wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:28 pm
Two worst teams kick off the tournament. Not sure that has happened before.
Do you think this has little goals in it?

User avatar
SeaHorseRacing
Posts: 2384
Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 7:06 pm

Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:47 pm

Just been doing a little research.. Sun bets have an offer on for tomorrow. Sadia Arabia to win 1-0, 2-0 or 2-1 at 9/1. :lol:

Most bookies are going to be offering 9/1 for the straight win. Seriously, this should be illegal like. 😂

User avatar
Naffman
Posts: 2314
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:46 am

Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:24 am

France are far too short to qualify at 1.11

Very tough group and their form coming into this is hardly inspiring

Post Reply

Return to “Football trading”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 2 guests