World Cup 2018

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
cyxstudio

what the hell, overs odds keep steaming during HT. i never seen this before
cyxstudio

2 seconds before the goal, someone took all the money on the u/o market

someone is beating the feed
Korattt

Harry becoming SPOTY becoming more likely..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BetScalper

cyxstudio wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:18 pm
2 seconds before the goal, someone took all the money on the u/o market

someone is beating the feed
It will be someone sitting in the crowd at the game with a mobile betting device.
Dallas

The last time I enjoyed an England match as much as that was when we beat Germany 1-5 in Munich, it was my 25th Birthday earlier that week so a large group of us were already going out that Saturday so it turned out to be a birthday celebration I’ll never forget!
SeaHorseRacing

Wonder how Woy is feeling today?
Dallas

I am beginning to think this team could go quite deep, they are young, hungry and full of energy and playing as a team, it’s also the first time in a lot of years we haven’t had half a team of ‘Older’ egotistical individuals believing everything revolves around them.

The test will be when they need to deal with pressure and if their current confidence can see them through.
Korattt

I would imagine Daniel Levy’s head is spinning around thinking 💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷 at the minute..
SeaHorseRacing

Come on Senegal!
ruthlessimon

The one thing that realllly bugs me. Every country who's won the WC prominently display their stars with the reverse colour to their shirt... except England. Really bugs me that - it looks like we've never won it to a neutral!

spreadbetting

Dallas wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:03 pm
I am beginning to think this team could go quite deep, they are young, hungry and full of energy and playing as a team, it’s also the first time in a lot of years we haven’t had half a team of ‘Older’ egotistical individuals believing everything revolves around them.

The test will be when they need to deal with pressure and if their current confidence can see them through.
The test will be on Thursday when they face Belgium. No doubting it was a good performance but it was only Panama and they weren't exactly ruthless against Tunisia. Hard to know how both teams will approach Thursday's game though as with both thru no one will want to risk injuries just for pride of topping the group. I'm sure both will go for the win but depends how hard they'll eventually want to fight for it.
SeaHorseRacing

Belgium will rest most of their team and England will play too hard for the win.

England were so laid back today... in fact a little too laid back. If England keep that composure against Belgium they will go very very far.

This is the beginning of England dominating football, however were wait to see wait happens. But i want to see England so laid back again next game.
It was if we was watching Germany of 2014 today. Just chilled out and took the chances when they came. No rush, no desperation.

Very impressed today and I honestly think England could have gone out the second half and hit 12-0.

I like Southgate... I just hope he gets rewarded for this change because he’s building something good and would be a shame for a big name in a couple of years to take credit.

At this very moment in time. England are semi finalists. If they keep being positive I think they will be favs for Euro 2020 this time next year.
dt888

Looks like you are currently going for England, Belgium, and Russia for your semi finalists then seahorse

Any other team you have seen that takes your fancy to complete the four?
SeaHorseRacing

dt888 wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:40 pm
Looks like you are currently going for England, Belgium, and Russia for your semi finalists then seahorse

Any other team you have seen that takes your fancy to complete the four?
Without working out the logistics... for me I’d say Russia, Mexico, Belgium and England.

With Spain and Brazil in the mix.

I do beleive we’re have a new winner this year though.
SeaHorseRacing

I told my mate back Mexico each way before World Cup ... he keeps texting me.. can’t beleive I got 80/1.

He still doesn’t understand it was almost x3 on the exchange. Never mind.. he could be cashed out now. :roll:

Return to “Football trading”