Incredible!

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Trader Pat

I genuinely can't understand this.

http://youtu.be/fpe-gWrajo4?a

Can somebody explain how I can't get a €50 bet on in the overs on the Egypt - Uruguay game but Paulo Rebelo can get ridiculous money taken?! :lol:
Euler

Guess you are not an affiliate :lol:
Trader Pat

Euler wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:33 pm
Guess you are not an affiliate :lol:
Doesn't look like it! :lol:

Thats a serious amount of dough!
Derek27

He must be losing big time if bookies will take those sort of bets!

If bookies 'stake factor' stakes for successful punters I wonder if they inversely stake factor stakes for losing punters. It would surely make sense.
SeaHorseRacing

Bookies love to lay big stakers. I would suggest he is a losing punter, however if not, when he hits a losing run they will close him down.
LeTiss

I've commented on a Paulo Rebelo goals over/under video here before, many years ago in fact. I refrain from describing him as a trader though, because from what I saw of his activity (La Liga matches) he was simply punting.......heavily!

I would suggest that if Bet365 are allowing stakes like that, it's because he has lost a shitload of money with them
Euler

Paulo sent me several very complimentary comments after I went to Barcelona in 2006 to promote Betfair trading for Betfair. I didn't know then that Betfair would pick some of that group to promote Betfair, which he was ultimately the benefactor off. No doubt he shovels a lot of money through the market, but it's obviously impossible to know specifically what he is doing. The sort of deals I've seen done overseas vary significantly from those I've attempted to do in the UK.

I guess that is because there is a desire to promote and gain customers in some territories and not others. I currently don't have an active account with bet365.
CallumPerry

@ Euler

Having my Bet365 account restricted is what brought me to your videos and from there trading. Took me about a year to realise how much more value is in the exchange markets and how you don't get your wings clipped for winning (I'll be honest, I didn't even win that much before they closed me down :lol: ).
PDC

Euler wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:58 am
The sort of deals I've seen done overseas vary significantly from those I've attempted to do in the UK.
That is an interesting comment that begs the question, what sort of deals have you seen overseas and seen done and what kind of deals have you been refused in the UK? Are we talking getting a % of customers turnover for example or getting a fee for each customer signed up?
Dublin_Flyer

LeTiss wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:27 am
I've commented on a Paulo Rebelo goals over/under video here before, many years ago in fact. I refrain from describing him as a trader though, because from what I saw of his activity (La Liga matches) he was simply punting.......heavily!

I would suggest that if Bet365 are allowing stakes like that, it's because he has lost a shitload of money with them
Don't often agree with LeTiss's views but I think you're bang on the money here. Level stakes regardless of price looks like a bit of a red flag to me. From his present balance and bets staked, he's put almost 15% of that bank on one game.

On the chance that he was staking on B365 and laying on BF hoping for an early goal, it was an 89th minute winner so any lay/break even opportunities would be long since fxxcked.
cyxstudio

I still have my bet365 account for 6 years. i have absolutely no idea how i kept it this long considering the only thing i do with them is the welcome bonus, grand national bonus, 4/1 refund and occasionally 50 in play bonus.

its not even restricted.
Derek27

I don't think they're bothered much about customers not making use of their account. They would probably rather you keep it in case you start using it.

I had an active account for just two months. I gambled £900 and got back £1250. That's all it took for them to pull the plug on me!
SeaHorseRacing

Dublin_Flyer wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:32 pm
LeTiss wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:27 am

Don't often agree with LeTiss's views but I think you're bang on the money here. Level stakes regardless of price looks like a bit of a red flag to me. From his present balance and bets staked, he's put almost 15% of that bank on one game.

On the chance that he was staking on B365 and laying on BF hoping for an early goal, it was an 89th minute winner so any lay/break even opportunities would be long since fxxcked.
If he or she is gambling and they are using level stakes.. I would say they are a long term loser.. however we don’t know if he’s laying bets off in the exchange...

Level stake betting is the biggest and simplest way to become a loser and it really is a good way to see which tipsters know what their doing.

Return to “Football trading”