Scorecast cock up?

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Mug

I don't know this market very well but there was something odd about this market in the Birmingham vs Burnley match. The market was constantly close to 100% but that can't be right can it?

There were only four players listed out of the 22 and not all correct scores were listed, i.e. no 0-0, so 100% is way off the true value for this match, isn't it?
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Who will score the first goal in this match AND what will be the Correct Score? The winning selection must have both the correct first goalscorer AND the correct score. All bets apply to 90 minutes, plus any injury time. Extra time and penalties are not included. If a player comes on after a goal has been scored or does not take part in the game, all bets involving that player will be voided. Own goals do not count for the first goalscorer part of the Scorecast, but do count towards the correct score.If the only goals in the match are own goals, all bets on the market will be voided.If the match is abandoned after a goal has been scored, all bets on the market will be voided. In any dispute over the goalscorer, Subsequent appeals or rulings will not be considered. This market will be suspended at kick-off.
Those are the rules, but I've never really dabbled in this market so can't specifically advise.
Mug

Betfair haven't settled this market many hours after it should have been. Why would they void a market that somebody made a mistake on, unless it was them?

Return to “Football trading”