PSG v Liverpool trade idea.

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
globi166

Hi all,

I got this trade idea for tonight I would love to hear your comments and suggestions. Many thx.

Its a bit of a hybrid ( I do mainly match betting and trying to transit into trading)

So got 2 bets so far.

Back PSG 2-1 with PP (as they offer £ back if PSG wins)
Back Liverpool 1-2 ( with Boylesport as the offer double winnings if penalty in the game)

Instead of laying both bets before game Im planning to wait in play and lay them at 1-1 (if occurs) or lay only one bet at 2-0 (if occurs) or 0-2 (if occurs).

Please like or comment below as that will allow me to improve my trading and make better trading decision, and more of them in the future. :P
Wildly

If no goals or only 1 goal is scored you lose both bets.
Dallas

globi166 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:26 am

Please like or comment below as that will allow me to improve my trading and make better trading decision, and more of them in the future. :P
:lol: Love it
emilianorei

ahahahhh spit my tea all over the desk laughing
JTEDL

Dallas wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:55 am
globi166 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:26 am

:lol: Love it
Haha, brilliant!

But as said no goals will put you in a bit of a situation, could always cover u2.5 I suppose.
globi166

Wildly wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:42 am
Well this is the risk. Maybe I should reduce it and lay under 3.5 goals? It seems like there is 2.7 goals in that game so low score is a less likely and I need take some risk.
MemphisFlash

wont be much of a trade if score is 0-0.you will lose all "bets"
jimibt

globi166 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:32 pm
Wildly wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:42 am
Well this is the risk. Maybe I should reduce it and lay under 3.5 goals? It seems like there is 2.7 goals in that game so low score is a less likely and I need take some risk.
the other risk you face is the more obvious one in that using bookies, any one of those accounts could be limited. from what you're saying, you're looking to cut across two bookies, plus use a variety of exotic hedges on betfair. this may well just be me, but i'd focus more on looking for a trading solution that is self contained inside betfair until you are au fait with all the mechanics of these markets. in fact, i'd go so far as to say, simply stick to BF anyway as many make a great living out of just a few sports and markets.

if you don't look to grasp the basics on BF, you are forever going to be looking for obscure high st bookie cocktails that will never have any track record to validate.
JTEDL

Looks like 'plan a' would have resulted in a profit?
globi166

It would but it didn't :cry: So 1-2 lost at Boylesport and due to all goals in 1 half I lay my bet 2-1(Paddypower) on same odds as I backed it. Also there was a penalty scored so If I would back 2-1 on bolyesport instead, It would be a profit from double winnings.

So lesson learnt even If things seems to be going as a plan, due to horrendous odds difference on bookmakers and exchange especially on CS market you can still turn a loss.
Obviously if game would play out differently more like 1-1 at the and of first half or beginning of second it would be different, or if I would back 2-1 on Boyle.

Anyway thank you for all the reply and suggestions.

Return to “Football trading”