Football traders opinions....

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
soccersaint

Just thinking to put something up on the suggestions page but thought I would see if there is any feedback on here first.

Trading football, in Guardian, if I have 25 matches x 5 markets.

Thinking Is there any easy way to view and trade these markets without using endless watch lists or several instances of BA ?

I had a suggestion if you could open Gaurdian, and where we have markets selection on the left we could have a tab in that area for your individual matches. ( at the moment you’ve get every market )
Then in Market in the guardian loading page we still have our markets.

Difference is when you click on the match you want it displays just your markets for that match in the guardian area rather the 125 that it currently shows.
If you then click each market you get the odds coupon at the bottom showing that market and the odds which is fine.
However you cannot at present place a trade from that bottom coupon, so you have to undock and pin a one click version and every time you you double click a market in guardian again the old one-click screen pops up again.
There is a possibility of hiding that pop up, but that’s the issue with the screen pop ups, docking and pinning pages etc....it gets all rather messy if you have 20 matches to trade.

I have always found it an irritation to not be able to view all markets for each match together in a small coupon and have my 4 main leagues and 5 markets load and synch with guardian.

Anyone else think improvements in the football area would be welcome ?
Atho55

Viewing the Markets / Odds can be done via Excel by opening multiple sheets in the BA Excel template.
Excel Odds Grabber.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Football trading”