Portugal v Cape Verde Islands

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
wrexham casual

Portugal were 1.07 to win this game and it has just finished 0-0. Some poor soul put £100k on them to win aswell :shock:
CaerMyrddin

I layed my own country @1.09 as it was very likely that something like this would happen, but I think the market was priced correctely. I closed at 12', but layed them (us lol) again when Tiago picked an injury and there were no substitutions left. The market was slowly responding to that ;)

Cape Verde was highly motivated ;)

Don't believe some 'poor soul' backed Portugal for such an high stake. First of all, someone backing like that can't be poor at all :lol:

It was probably a bookie reducing his exposure to this outcome. Gamebookers maybe? They were offering 1.11 for too much time...

Yesterday someone backed the draw @1.01 in the Australia - New Zealand match, when Australia scored a late win. That was dramatic!

btw, I'm really hopeful Portugal will be sharper in the World Cup. People aren't happy with the national team manager Carlos Queirós, so I will be closely looking to spot if that is disrupting the team confidence, altough I hope not. There were boo's (can I say that???) in yesterday training in the morning before the match...
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

I wasn't able to trade last night but I did capture some data from this match as I thought it would be interesting. I had wondered how Queiroz was getting on in Portugal, afterall he was only the assitant manager and Man U.
LeTiss

I made £36 in the morning

I placed £2000 at 1.12 & greened up at 1.10
As it happens I could have made more

Hey Antonio! - don't place any money on Portugal winning the World Cup will you

:lol:
CaerMyrddin

Not at all Darren!

You can't imagine how people here are looking to the preparation. I guess Queirós will always be a poor field coach, altough a great youth trainer and an excellent theorectical.

Failed at Real Madrid and Sporting Lisbon, can't see how he will manage to coach NT.

Let's wait and see, but I don't bet at all btw ;)

Return to “Football trading”