soccer mystic - data problems

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Dipstick

One for Dallas I think. I seem to be doing something wrong on soccer mystic. Here are the current odds on the dortmund / spurs game today
soccer mystic.jpg
Basically the odds are 2.1/3.8 and 3.85 on the matched odds market but soccer mystic shows them as 2.4, 3.4 and 3.5. Am i doing something wrong? i haven't fiddled within any settings - apart from limiting the display odds to 4

D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Until the strength indicator is full to indicate the market is fully formed the prediction will be a few ticks out

One of the markets it needs is the 'Total Goals' unfortunately since SM creation and in recent years the general volume of the Total Goals market has declined so it's taking a little longer to get to full strength and be able to give an accurate prediction.

There is work underway on updating the model at this moment and make it more reliable in today's markets but there's no finished date known just yet.
Dipstick

Thanks for the reply Dallas (as always)-maybe Peter's videos need that health check on it. I have noticed this issue several times recently and have (therefore) not used SM as I couldn't "trust it". If it is simply the case of waiting till all 5 bars are lit then that makes it easier to understand/manage

D

Return to “Football trading”