Drip Lay draw at HT OR drip lay draw at HT?

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
runnerjp

Hi,

I have had great success with the simple method of LTD @ HT if a Game is still 0-0. What I have been doing is looking over inplay games at HT and want to see a home fav looking like they can score.
I have waited until 55min and LTD - greening up on a goal. What I want to do now is look at maximizing my profits and looking at 2 different methods of drip laying and wanted to see if any one has any advice or better entry points ect.

The two ways doing see doing this are to drip lay the Draw price at 3 points - 2.6 - 2 - 1.6 for equal profit and cashing out on the draw
+--------+--------+------+
| Odds | Profit | Risk |
| 4 | 2 | 6 |
| 3.5 | 3 | 7.5 |
| 3 | 4 | 8 |
| 2.5 | 6 | 9 |
| 2 | 13 | 13 |
| 1.5 | 15 | 7.5 |
| Totals | 43 | 51 |

OR option 2 would be just to drip lay the 0-0 at specifit points? ... goal scored profit taken and no need to trade out!

| Odds | Profit | Risk |
| 2.6 | 15 | 24 |
| 2 | 15 | 15 |
| 1.6 | 15 | 9 |
| Totals | 45 | 48

Whats peoples thoughts?
ArticalBadboy

Surely match selection is the more important factor.
1.How are you selecting which home teams look like scoring (shots, shots on target, attacks, dangerous attacks etc)?

2. What's the significance of the three points (2.6 - 2 - 1.6)?

p.s. I think your graphics are under the wrong sections.

Regards
Kai

Not a fan of generic drip laying at fixed price points, the value/opportunity is either there or it isn't, based on that you can further add as many lay bets as you feel comfortable. Also, I don't think it makes much sense to always wait until exactly 55mins. It's a good idea to wait a bit to see if the 2nd half is going to start like you expect it to start, but a game could open up at any time, it could be after 60mins when subs come on, or after 70mins or after 80mins etc. Imho if you feel that the goal incentive is greater than the price on offer they it should be a no-brainer to trade it, simple as that.
runnerjp wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:11 am
I have had great success with the simple method of LTD...
If you've had great success over a large sample with a simple LTD then there may not be an actual need to drastically tweak it, unless you want to potentially ruin it or get diminishing returns. It may instead be better to start working on different strategies and approaches to further expand your trading portfolio.

Return to “Football trading”