football trigger

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Ergunartun10

Im having trouble with the trigger in football trading iv set up my trigger to arm at 1:25 from in play which if you include 15 minutes for halftime is about 65 minutes into matches i have conditions set up to back any game over goals 1.99 and below 2.2.
Even when the criteria is matched it doesnt fire.
i tried moving the trigger time down and it fired so it must be that this is the problem.
is half time inlcuded in the trigger time as this is still technically inplay or are the over markets suspended constantly here and there making the trigger time seem wrong.
Dallas

Ergunartun10 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:34 am
Im having trouble with the trigger in football trading iv set up my trigger to arm at 1:25 from in play which if you include 15 minutes for halftime is about 65 minutes into matches i have conditions set up to back any game over goals 1.99 and below 2.2.
Even when the criteria is matched it doesnt fire.
i tried moving the trigger time down and it fired so it must be that this is the problem.
is half time inlcuded in the trigger time as this is still technically inplay or are the over markets suspended constantly here and there making the trigger time seem wrong.
Do you have any other conditions other than the price being greater than 1.99 and less than 2.20?
and are you testing the back, lay or last traded price?

Return to “Football trading”