FTS Ultimate - Ian Erskine

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
evertonian

http://ftsincome.co.uk/fts-membership/

Has anyone used the FTS Ultimate Database over a season to bet / trade on football ? Have members had any joy ? Looking for an independent review but can't seem to find any anywhere.

Any opinions gratefully received.

Thanks in advance
convoysur-2

I looked into it a couple of years ago..
I would stay away
soccersaint

Expensive for something you can do you yourself with a little studying.

Not worth it in my opinion as the same can be said for 99% of them.

I can give you 3 services that operate 87% strike rate and profit season after season...and I still won’t use any of them above my own methods...

Each to their own I guess 🤓
evertonian

Thanks for the replies lads.. Much appreciated.
nivi7

i got informed about this site lately
i checked it and dint see anything interesting or useful
he offers stats in Excel sheets

you can find stats everywhere in the web for free
Euler

I spoke to Ian recently and he seemed a nice enough chap. But I've never used his site so can't really advise on the content.
brimson25

I looked into this.

Stats and a lot of bombast. Probably not worth the money.
leewillo75

being a member of FTS income myself the database is simple and easy to understand. Its all about compiled odds and where the value is, you can’t just get that from any stats site

Its about long term growth over a season and using the database to find a system that works within your headset.

I fail to see how anyone cannot make money on it long term but there you have the answer .... its down to the person involved and operating the system.

For example that was my results for season 18-19 on the main leagues. Most people wouldnt be able to handle going minus 7 points behind but then using the database isnt about small term growth its about long term steady growth and there is the point that most people do not get or understand.

On a personal level I have met Ian face to face and the man is a pure gentleman, and is 100% certaintly not a con man or a fake. I can count on 2 hands the amount of people I trust in the gambling industry and Ian is defo one of them but I can see why some people dislike him as is very straight talking etc ....
Info 1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nivi7

leewillo75 wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:18 am
being a member of FTS income myself the database is simple and easy to understand. Its all about compiled odds and where the value is, you can’t just get that from any stats site

hey mate
good to have a member to give us an insight opinion

so it is a tipster service?
i thought it was only statistic site
leewillo75

not even that tbh -

you get access to a database that allows you to build models and systems etc ....

Yeah granted Ian does a daily podcast where he gives out selections and from what I can make out he does well but its each to there own. I am not interested in that bit etc ..

But there is nothing fake about Ian or the information he provides
Euler

Having got in touch with Ian recently, he appears to be one of few people that have a product that actually have made a living from betting/trading. So much respect for that.
deansaccount

Afternoon chaps,

I am also a member of FTS ultimate, it is an extremely useful and powerful tool. The trading / gambling world is full of fakes and liars but i can assure you that Ian is not one of these. The idea behind the system / capability is to trade / gamble at value odds over the long run, not a day / week or even a month. Using the stats available you can produce a great number of systems that add up across the course of a season and also work out drawdowns (worst case scenarios) so as you can manage your bank accordingly and how many pounds you assign to a point.

Ian is a real nice guy, I have met him face to face in a pub in London and I can assure you he is extremely knowledgable and does not hide behind a keyboard.
evertonian

Thanks for the replies lads. I've looked into it before and it looks really good. Any more members that have been profitable over a few seasons ? I know Ian Erskine does really well out of betting / trading as I have followed him for a few years without being a paid member. Some more members with reviews about how profitable FTS Ultimate has been over more than one season would be fantastic.
nivi7

boys stop repeating that you liked him personally etc and talk about his product
this is the important here

we re talking about his material
he offers stats
ok

any particular reason to pay him and not get them from a free stats site like this
https://www.soccerstats.com
?
ScoreX

Another happy FTS member here and have personally met Ian, couldn't be a nicer guy.

@nivi7 - Watch the videos here http://ftsincome.co.uk/learning-zone/#1 ... fc420-fd8c . That is the difference between using Ians service and a free stats site.

Return to “Football trading”