How to have acceess to inplay game statistics?

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
nivi7

I like betting in play
so having access to inplay stats of games is a key element

how can i have access to them?
nivi7

welp?
Dallas

Use a stat site, plenty listed here
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1281
nivi7

nah none of them is for inplay trading
i m looking for in play
Kai

Sofascore is #1 for me, I'm in love with their attack momentum graph in particular.

https://www.sofascore.com/news/sofascor ... -momentum/
nivi7

not good enough,imo
i use sofascore to set alarm for the following games
JTEDL

I do quite like the momentum chart on sofascores, but use flashscores the most - good for football and tennis.
nivi7

i was using inplaytrading but now im looking for something better
if possible
Smog_Trader

Reading through the comments I'm not sure what you're after?

All of the stats sites get their data from one or two sources, so they're all going to reflect the same information. I've seen inplaytrading around, are they a paid service? There's something similar with a 'PI' indicator
How accurate it is, I'll leave that up to you to decide, bear in mind that it's free.
BetBuddy

Inplaytrading is the best there is currently unless your physically at each event. But that comes with risks.
wearthefoxhat

Smog_Trader wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:02 am

All of the stats sites get their data from one or two sources, so they're all going to reflect the same information. I've seen inplaytrading around, are they a paid service? There's something similar with a 'PI' indicator on this site:
https://soccerscanner.net/livescore.html
How accurate it is, I'll leave that up to you to decide, bear in mind that it's free.
Thanks for sharing.

Any info that helps gives an assessment IP has to be useful. I use the one Kai mentions - SofaScore.

The attack-momentum/stats on there has helped me make some excellent L2B trades recently in the Champions League. Napoli's 2nd Half Stats were superior to Liverpool despite the possession of Liverpool. This enabled a cheeky L2B of Liverpool, when Napoli went ahead, trade closed. (mind you should of let it ride) :roll:

Alternatively, a LaytheDraw trade was a possibility too, at lower odds.
nivi7

Smog_Trader wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:02 am

All of the stats sites get their data from one or two sources, so they're all going to reflect the same information. I've seen inplaytrading around, are they a paid service? There's something similar with a 'PI' indicator

yeah inplaytrading is a paid service
its quite nice but has a lot of disadvantages like games disappearing from the scanner
Kai

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:39 am
Alternatively, a LaytheDraw trade was a possibility too, at lower odds.
Sometimes a simple LTD may be the best trade at that moment, it probably gets a bit easier to calculate the implied probability and your risk and reward at lower prices in general, people love to do it on tennis as well.

In some preoff markets I still sometimes see someone lumping a large lay order (10-30k) on the draw just minutes before the start of the match, they're easier to spot in smaller and medium sized markets, that suggests to me that someone is still actively using a simple preoff LTD strategy. They get so cute thinking that they can just get into queue and get matched at a good price :D Their desperate attempt at getting matched before the off ends up distorting the whole market at times.

It may be random bookies laying off their liabilities but they look like LTD traders to me. I've corresponded with a couple of English LTD traders in my 1st month of trading when I knew of little else, and it amazed me to see that years later they're still doing the same exact thing. I guess some have managed to adapt and scale up.
jimibt

nivi7 wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:21 pm
i was using inplaytrading but now im looking for something better
if possible
quite interesting that you say *looking for something better*. I've used IPT variously on and off and have found it to be pretty nice and simple but with tons of features. I especially liked the filter elements to allow you to hone in on multiple criteria based on time, goals or any other variant (%age possession, likelihood for goals, pressure etc, etc).

what was it in particular (apart from the free period expiring/scanner disappearance [which is a filter btw] :D) that didn't work for you and what would be your criteria for any other service (I'm assuming paid as no one really gives away rich services for free).

in essence, you need to clarify your criteria:

1. are you willing to pay for a service, if so what's your expected ROI as a result of using the service
2. what are your must haves - what have you not seen that you need in order to function effectively
3. how do you quantify the success of any given service - i.e. ease of use, ROI, features, rapport with development/sales teams etc
4. where is your imagined (or concrete) vector into the ip football markets (ou, time based, match odds etc, etc)

In short, i really think you need to present a case which covers a wide range of must haves and would be nice to haves, before you'll elicit any meaningful responses.

also, it may just be me (apologies, i've been away from the forum for 4 months as working abroad and you may have a deeper tranche of previous posts on the subject), but you seem (to me on 1st impression), to be looking for something without expressing anything in any depth in order to narrow down your options.

Anyway, hope your quest is successful, but before that, I feel you need to invest a little more in terms of what you're after, what you've discovered, what you'd like to see etc, etc.

have fun - hope it all goes well
nivi7

jimibt wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:39 pm

what was it in particular (apart from the free period expiring/scanner disappearance [which is a filter btw] :D) that didn't work for you and what would be your criteria for any other service (I'm assuming paid as no one really gives away rich services for free).
it s an awful service
it is stacking all the time and need reboot
games are disappearing also

do not recommend it

Return to “Football trading”