Psychoff - training course

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Derek27

jamesg46 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:39 pm
Kai wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:33 pm
StellaBot forgot to take his/her/it meds again? :D

Imagine if Psychoff was selling everything for £100 a pop or something like that and opened the doors to literally everyone. That could potentially have an impact on the footy markets or change the landscape of football trading for the worse, it could make trading them more difficult for everyone else. Obviously a lot of people don't care about any of that, but as a (still) predominantly football trader I feel this could have some longer term effects if it becomes a regular occurrence.
I literally had the same thought just now.. wtf is Stellabot banging on about... fml, I think i need medication after this whole drama. People have lost their minds over something they have no control over & to make it worse it's on social media and in the forum, there is no escape.
StellaBot is an experimental AI application written in Excel/VBA. :)
Kai

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:55 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Kai wrote:

Imagine if Psychoff was selling everything for £100 a pop or something like that and opened the doors to literally everyone. That could potentially have an impact on the footy markets or change the landscape of football trading for the worse, it could make trading them more difficult for everyone else. Obviously a lot of people don't care about any of that, but as a (still) predominantly football trader I feel this could have some longer term effects if it becomes a regular occurrence.
I literally had the same thought just now.. wtf is Stellabot banging on about... fml, I think i need medication after this whole drama. People have lost their minds over something they have no control over & to make it worse it's on social media and in the forum, there is no escape.
Time to scrap it then surely? :)
StellaBot

i WILL PREDICT GAMES LATER
ERR
ALL FREE
BUT WILL EXACTLY TELL YOU WHEN TO GET OUT DURING GAME
AND LIVE

i HAVE BET ON THESE GAMES
jamesg46

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:55 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Kai wrote:

Needs to go in the same place as my recent greyhound bot then... a place that it will never be seen again 🤣
Derek27

StellaBot wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:03 pm
i WILL PREDICT GAMES LATER
ERR
ALL FREE
BUT WILL EXACTLY TELL YOU WHEN TO GET OUT DURING GAME
AND LIVE

i HAVE BET ON THESE GAMES
You remind me of a text-based adventure game on the old BBC Micro. The only difference is, in the game you could cheat and look up what all the clues mean!
wearthefoxhat

Anyone see that coming....

Scr1.png

Sc2.png

Cue music.... https://vimeo.com/346748999

Sc3.png

Still places left on the foxy trading course.... free sherbert dabs on entry....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
firlandsfarm

Derek27 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:14 pm
I'd teach the basics of trading for the price of the beer I drink while teaching. :)
When's the first lesson? :)
Derek27

firlandsfarm wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:11 pm
Derek27 wrote:
I'd teach the basics of trading for the price of the beer I drink while teaching. :)
I've done a deal with my local, beer's now £1,000 a pint when I go in. :lol:
elofan0

If hes making so much why need the courses to be sold ..... it dont add up ... id have to have proven future results sent in advance to see the real deal ... :) there are many on the internet selling what they call proven systems its easy to show results that have happened ......... good luck if it makes money !! and to those who have spent their hard earned cash in search of the holy grail :) i hope you are all rewarded !!
darchas

Derek27 wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:45 pm
firlandsfarm wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:11 pm
Derek27 wrote:
I've done a deal with my local, beer's now £1,000 a pint when I go in. :lol:
Ah, London prices i see!
Derek27

elofan0 wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:47 pm
If hes making so much why need the courses to be sold ..... it dont add up ... id have to have proven future results sent in advance to see the real deal ... :) there are many on the internet selling what they call proven systems its easy to show results that have happened ......... good luck if it makes money !! and to those who have spent their hard earned cash in search of the holy grail :) i hope you are all rewarded !!
viewtopic.php?p=212576#p212576
firlandsfarm

elofan0 wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:47 pm
If hes making so much why need the courses to be sold …
elofan why assume he needs a reason to make money, for some making money is their vocation in life. Musk, Zuckerberg, Gates, et al didn't stop when they had 'made enough'. For my lifestyle I don't 'need' to make money but I get a kick out of making more by my own designs. :) Maybe I could choose to sell some of the things I do but I know that would probably kill my creations so I don't but some will take a different view and say "let's maximise this thing"!
trad1ngbull

Euler wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:19 pm
No matter how good the information you give to somebody, there will plenty that say that what you said was useless to them. I don't know how much time I've wasted trying to convince / show somebody what I do only for them to try and pick holes in it or argue against it. So I've come to the conclusion there is little point in trying to win somebody over in these cases. It's up to the protagonist if they want to live in ignorance or take the opportunity to learn something.
Wise words. It's a lost battle from the start.

Nowadays, I just say that I work "with markets on the internet". Nothing more, nothing less.

Curiously, the most conventional and close-minded people are normally the ones who think they know what are they talking about, but when you look to their life decisions, achievements and moral values you understand why they don't know nothing about trading and risk in general.
nivi7

are there available any reviews yet?
nivi7

nivi7 wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:44 pm
are there available any reviews yet?
bump

Return to “Football trading”