Psychoff - training course

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Kai

ruthlessimon wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:59 pm
But ironically, the 10 might feel hard done by, because they paid £2K for something that (in hindsight) is probably quite simple - just hard to see
Many of the best strategies/edges are very simple in a nutshell, but getting up there to that point can be pretty complicated.
StellaBot

I can offer FREE ADVICE

IF CAN ADVISE ME HOW TO PROFIT MORE

IM ON WINNING MODE
HENCE NO FUNDS REQUIRED

IF I RUN BAD MAY ASK FOR £1K OR £2K
StellaBot

I have course also
If im a winner
wouldnt have to advertise a stupid daft on here

ITS CALLED OF COURSE

:D
StellaBot

For some
but dont try psychological means to extract money from the Vunerable
If i was a successful football exchange player
I wont advertise help
wearthefoxhat

CallumPerry wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:44 pm
Can everyone please stop justifying it, I'm wanting to attend Peter's one day and i'm trying to plant the subconscious seed that he should offer it as low in price as possible!! I hope he doesn't see this message else my plan will be ruined...
Reckon it would only be more than before, if, Peter added in his £30k p.a. bot settings for free....(or something similar 8-) )
rik

Euler wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:04 pm
Adam Heathcote was the best trader I've seen and if he would have run a course, it would have been worth paying good money for. A very natural trader.
Why was? What do you mean by natural, not relying on statistics a lot?
StellaBot

IM HOMELESS
BUT GOT A SYSTEM

i WILL ADVISE YOU HOW NOT BE HOMELESS

OR RELY ON OTHERS

£1000 FIRST ADVICE

£2000
YOU GET IT
Kai

StellaBot forgot to take his/her/it meds again? :D

Imagine if Psychoff was selling everything for £100 a pop or something like that and opened the doors to literally everyone. That could potentially have an impact on the footy markets or change the landscape of football trading for the worse, it could make trading them more difficult for everyone else. Obviously a lot of people don't care about any of that, but as a (still) predominantly football trader I feel this could have some longer term effects if it becomes a regular occurrence.
StellaBot

Exactly

Get rid of extortsion all free
StellaBot

I have 3 Football bets today
all free
jamesg46

Kai wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:33 pm
StellaBot forgot to take his/her/it meds again? :D

Imagine if Psychoff was selling everything for £100 a pop or something like that and opened the doors to literally everyone. That could potentially have an impact on the footy markets or change the landscape of football trading for the worse, it could make trading them more difficult for everyone else. Obviously a lot of people don't care about any of that, but as a (still) predominantly football trader I feel this could have some longer term effects if it becomes a regular occurrence.
I literally had the same thought just now.. wtf is Stellabot banging on about... fml, I think i need medication after this whole drama. People have lost their minds over something they have no control over & to make it worse it's on social media and in the forum, there is no escape.
StellaBot

THE BETS ARE ALL FREE

I WILL SHOW BETFAIR BE PRE MATCH ETC
StellaBot

Regards the training
what does it involve?

Mental vulnerability?
regards background

anything to do with football?
Kai

rik wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:19 pm
Euler wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:04 pm
Adam Heathcote was the best trader I've seen and if he would have run a course, it would have been worth paying good money for. A very natural trader.
Why was? What do you mean by natural, not relying on statistics a lot?
I remember going through his entire blog in the very beginning but sadly he didn't offer too much insight into his trading. My impression in short was that he was an exceptional order flow trader. He seemed to be able to read order flow with ease almost through natural instinct, and when you combine that ability with immense confidence and proper trade management you get those kinds of results. I think I still have an Adam Heathcote folder somewhere full of notes that I extracted from his blog.
StellaBot

IS THERE ANY CHANCE OF GETTING RID OF THIS NONSENCE
AND MAYBE CREATE A FOOTBALL PEDICTION SITE?

Return to “Football trading”