Always most vulnerable after you score?

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
wearthefoxhat

NickH wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:46 am
Thank very much. Interesting post for me as I have a strategy quite similar and was indeed looking for a nice discussion on this type of trading. Do you automate it? Because what I am struggling with is the fact that some of my criteria (such is in your case regarding the no goals scored in first 10 minutes) are not something you can let the bot check..
The no goals scored by either team in the first 10 minutes is just a small piece of pre-game research.

Websites such as; https://www.sofascore.com/ are fairly easy to use and can further provide in-play stats too.

Automation is possible. For me though, once the entry with exits are in place, I don't really need to. If I chose to "let it run" then it might be needed especially if there are loads of qualifying games. On that point, liquidity is important, so the bigger league/bigger games are best.

The recent discussions of VAR and Betfair suspending/not suspending can mess up automation, so the sooner the trade is complete the better, either pre-off or in the first couple of minutes.
NickH

Yup, agree with the small piece of the puzzle. However, therefore not sure if full automation is possible to be honest, based on the entry criteria that require some additional research. But will give a try and see if I can figure something out :D
wearthefoxhat

NickH wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:50 am
Yup, agree with the small piece of the puzzle. However, therefore not sure if full automation is possible to be honest, based on the entry criteria that require some additional research. But will give a try and see if I can figure something out :D
Good luck.

If you're anything like me, you'll develop you're own approach/method and trade according to your own style and experience. What suits one doesn't necessarily suit another. I also use a correct score sniper approach depending what's happened in the first half too. So many ways to trade a game.
NickH

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:31 am

Example: (although not an actual trade today)
Are you sure? :P
wearthefoxhat

NickH wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:54 pm
wearthefoxhat wrote:

;)
wearthefoxhat

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:18 pm
NickH wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:54 pm
wearthefoxhat wrote:

;)

In and out after 2 minutes. (began entry points around 15 mins before the off)

arsevchel.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Football trading”