How to green up in CS market?

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Selmer

Hi all,

Is there any smart way to green up in correct score market without losing 2-3% of your profit?

For example, I lay 0-0, the goal is scored, but I have to wait until the end of the match to get 100% of my profit. With plenty of matches these days, it has become a problem for me, as my money is locked until the end of the match and I can`t use it in other markets.

Maybe it`s somehow possible manually, or am I missing something obvious?
spreadbetting

If you're laying 0-0 why not simply lay the under 0.5 market same odds and settled as a goal goes in. Or try the goal lines markets , they also get settled after a goal if the score is no longer attainable.

Your only other option is to leave a small closing back bet up at 1000 on the 0-0 when you lay it. Obviously you'll lose a small amount but if you need the available funds that's pretty much your only other option. You'll only get the lay amount back not the profit, btw.
Selmer

Yes, I do also lay under 0.5, it`s just sometimes I find better value in CS. Haven`t checked goal lines though, thanks for your advice. And yes, I meant the lay amount, not the profit, forgive my inarticulacy.
spreadbetting

The goal line markets just echo the over under markets but your price increments are 0.01 so you generally get better odds.

Most football markets are derivatives of the goal markets so you should be able to replicate all scores across a few markets. Might not be better odds if you have to cross the spreads though.
Anbell

Selmer wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:33 pm
Hi all,

Is there any smart way to green up in correct score market without losing 2-3% of your profit?

For example, I lay 0-0, the goal is scored, but I have to wait until the end of the match to get 100% of my profit. With plenty of matches these days, it has become a problem for me, as my money is locked until the end of the match and I can`t use it in other markets.

Maybe it`s somehow possible manually, or am I missing something obvious?
You could reverse green maybe

Return to “Football trading”