Trading Acca's

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
JustLukeYou

So 2 weeks ago PSV were winning 1-0 at half time. Then AC Milan kicked off. I followed both games and backed PSV to win 2-0 and Milan to win 3-0 on Bet365. With around 5 minutes left of the Milan match I traded out for a 17X profit. After the PSV game had finished. If Milan were winning 2-0 I could have still backed Milan to win 2-0 and still made a profit. Is there anyone I can try this on trading sites. if you place ACCAs on exchange does the money still come from BetFairs pot and if you make consistent profit they will also ban you like a conventional betting company?
Euler

Exchanges price multiples and accumulators themselves, so you are basically betting against a bookmaker and the odds are poor as well. Other than that, it's great idea.
JustLukeYou

What I'm looking to is back teams to win 2-1 or 3-1 and make a profit. Trading single matches without being able to massively boost the original profit seems impossible.

Today I made £3 profit on Liverpool. I wanted to automatically trade on Man Utd to win 2-1 or 3-1 but BetFair only allows me trade out on an overall profit. Not each score. If I was able to trade out on each individual score I would have turned £1 into around £20 today.
Jukebox

JustLukeYou wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:21 pm
What I'm looking to is back teams to win 2-1 or 3-1 and make a profit. Trading single matches without being able to massively boost the original profit seems impossible.

Today I made £3 profit on Liverpool. I wanted to automatically trade on Man Utd to win 2-1 or 3-1 but BetFair only allows me trade out on an overall profit. Not each score. If I was able to trade out on each individual score I would have turned £1 into around £20 today.
Betfair's correct score market accepts bets for or against particular scorelines.
"Trading out" simply involves placing appropriate sized bets for or against particular outcomes - Betfair will happily take your bets for or against particular scores (provided they are of a reasonable size) and even provide a 'what if' function on your bets before you submit them . What you need to do is to work them out - most users on this forum use Bet Angel to do that sort of working out and the associated bet placement instantly. The software isn't doing anything that Betfair doesn't otherwise permit - its just makes it quick and intuitive for the average trader.
JustLukeYou

Jukebox wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:06 am
JustLukeYou wrote:

Betfair's correct score market accepts bets for or against particular scorelines.
"Trading out" simply involves placing appropriate sized bets for or against particular outcomes - Betfair will happily take your bets for or against particular scores (provided they are of a reasonable size) and even provide a 'what if' function on your bets before you submit them . What you need to do is to work them out - most users on this forum use Bet Angel to do that sort of working out and the associated bet placement instantly. The software isn't doing anything that Betfair doesn't otherwise permit - its just makes it quick and intuitive for the average trader.
Hi, I have tried to use BetAngel to automatically trade out specific scores but it was an horrendous experience. I contacted support and explained that I want to replicate what Bet365 does. I place a bet on 2-1 and when it hits a certain profit it automatically trades out. For support to understand what I was trying to do took around a week and 20 messages. Then I was told I had to set up a rule which was painful because it took around 7 attempts to get it to work. I can't remember the full details but I think I had to set up a for each and every different target and it couldn't be a percentage. So if my target was £3 (like today) that would be one rule. But if I then wanted to take that £3 profit and set a target of £12 that would be another rule. I got so frustrated I gave up to be honest.

I can back and automatically trade out 2-1 on BetFair in seconds and if another website did it it would be so much easier. Does Matchbook do it come to think of it. I could trade 2-1 on BetFair and 3-1 on Matchbook.

If I did that on both the games I wanted to trade today Liverpool and Man Utd I would have done very nicely.
Dallas

JustLukeYou wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:16 am
Jukebox wrote:
JustLukeYou wrote:

Hi, I have tried to use BetAngel to automatically trade out specific scores but it was an horrendous experience. I contacted support and explained that I want to replicate what Bet365 does. I place a bet on 2-1 and when it hits a certain profit it automatically trades out. For support to understand what I was trying to do took around a week and 20 messages. Then I was told I had to set up a rule which was painful because it took around 7 attempts to get it to work. I can't remember the full details but I think I had to set up a for each and every different target and it couldn't be a percentage. So if my target was £3 (like today) that would be one rule. But if I then wanted to take that £3 profit and set a target of £12 that would be another rule. I got so frustrated I gave up to be honest.

I can back and automatically trade out 2-1 on BetFair in seconds and if another website did it it would be so much easier. Does Matchbook do it come to think of it. I could trade 2-1 on BetFair and 3-1 on Matchbook.

If I did that on both the games I wanted to trade today Liverpool and Man Utd I would have done very nicely.
Yes I remember how horrendous and time consuming it was to trying to explain and even use images to show how if you wanted Bet Angel to green up for a profit of £2 you had to;

Click in the highlighted box
press your delete key
press your number 2 key
click apply

Simples.JPG

The conclusion was after over a dozen pages of replies there was no other logical explanation other than it was a wind up on your part
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JustLukeYou

Dallas wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:18 pm
JustLukeYou wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:16 am
Jukebox wrote:

Yes I remember how horrendous and time consuming it was to trying to explain and even use images to show how if you wanted Bet Angel to green up for a profit of £2 you had to;

Click in the highlighted box
press your delete key
press your number 2 key
click apply

Simples.JPG

The conclusion was after over a dozen pages of replies there was no other logical explanation other than it was a wind up on your part

But don't you have to set up a different rule for each different profit?

I'm sure that's what I was told.

Also is that for each individual score or the entire market?
Kai

Dallas wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:18 pm
Luke has made an absolute mockery of this forum since he joined, so it's only fair to poke a bit of harmless fun at him as well.

It's easy to forget that a lot of people, myself included, tried to help him page after page and thread after thread, and I do agree that he needs help but don't think the forum can actually help him.

I do think he is genuine though, since if you remember he had very similar problems with his other non-trading projects as well and received similar receptions at various other forums.
JustLukeYou

I think BetAngel would be much easier to use if used the same terminology as BetFair. BetFair calls it Auto Cash Out. BetAngel calls it Greening Out. Just far more congruent to use the same terminology.
JustLukeYou

I think BetAngel would be much easier to use if used the same terminology as BetFair. BetFair calls it Auto Cash Out. BetAngel calls it Greening Out. Just far more congruent to use the same terminology.
Derek27

FFS!!! Just place a bet and press the green-up button for your chosen score when the profit is to your liking. What more do you need???
drex_one_click_trading_screen_custom.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kai

JustLukeYou wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:44 pm
You can say that again.
Derek27

JustLukeYou wrote:
I'm sure Peter's taken note and will start work on it straight away. :)
Jim Royle

JustLukeYou wrote:
In England its a Courgette in America its a Zucchini means the same is the same just different cultures using " different terminolgy " in laymans terms anyone with 1/2 brain just gets on with it
Derek27

JustLukeYou wrote:
It would be nice as well if everybody spoke English. I was listening to Paulo the other day and I couldn't understand anything he was saying! Cashout/greenup isn't so difficult though.

Return to “Football trading”