Trading Acca's

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
Derek27

FFS!!! Just place a bet and press the green-up button for your chosen score when the profit is to your liking. What more do you need???
drex_one_click_trading_screen_custom.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kai

JustLukeYou wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:44 pm
I think BetAngel would be much easier to use if used the same terminology as BetFair. BetFair calls it Auto Cash Out. BetAngel calls it Greening Out. Just far more congruent to use the same terminology.
You can say that again.
Derek27

JustLukeYou wrote:
I think BetAngel would be much easier to use if used the same terminology as BetFair. BetFair calls it Auto Cash Out. BetAngel calls it Greening Out. Just far more congruent to use the same terminology.
I'm sure Peter's taken note and will start work on it straight away. :)
Jim Royle

JustLukeYou wrote:
In England its a Courgette in America its a Zucchini means the same is the same just different cultures using " different terminolgy " in laymans terms anyone with 1/2 brain just gets on with it
Derek27

JustLukeYou wrote:
It would be nice as well if everybody spoke English. I was listening to Paulo the other day and I couldn't understand anything he was saying! Cashout/greenup isn't so difficult though.
Dallas

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:46 pm
JustLukeYou wrote:
You'll need to complain to Betfair about that, Peter and Bet Angel introduced the concept of Greening up first well ahead of Betfair who after seeing its benefits later copied it and named it Cash Out
Derek27

Dallas wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:51 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:46 pm
JustLukeYou wrote:
You'll need to complain to Betfair about that, Peter and Bet Angel introduced the concept of Greening up first well ahead of Betfair who after seeing its benefits later copied it and named it Cash Out
'Cash out' will appeal to punters, recreational players and other non-traders who wouldn't have a clue what greening-up is.
Jukebox

JustLukeYou wrote:
Bet Angel would have needed a crystal ball. Maybe you should talk to Betfair.
firlandsfarm

Derek27 wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:45 pm
FFS!!! Just place a bet and press the green-up button for your chosen score when the profit is to your liking. What more do you need???
drex_one_click_trading_screen_custom.gif
Is there a small element of frustration creeping in? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Derek27

They don't have a correct winner or a correct number of over/under goals market, so why a correct score market?

Exact score, or perhaps final score?
firlandsfarm

Jim Royle wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:50 pm
In England its a Courgette in America its a Zucchini means the same is the same just different cultures using " different terminolgy " in laymans terms anyone with 1/2 brain just gets on with it
Is that a 1/2 brain or a 1.50 brain? :D
thepressure

Is there anyway to lay an ACCA or something? Id love to be able to do something like that?
sionascaig

But they are not the same things. Could be very confusing if you ask me.

Return to “Football trading”