Unmanaged matches - Price Predictor

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
BBB123

Hi all,

I am trying to get Price Predictor for some unmanaged matches tonight but Soccer Mystic is not bringing them up.

They are supported matches so not sure why.Is it just me?

I'm trying to get Price Predictor for West Brom v Cardiff

Ben
Dogmatic

I'd guess that this is because the "Match Odds" market is called "Match Odds Unmanaged" for that match. I don't how Soccer Mystic determines whether a match supports Price Predictor (giong in-play?), but presumably when it comes to open the markets it requires for it's predictions it can't find the "Match Odds" market.
BBB123

Dogmatic wrote:I'd guess that this is because the "Match Odds" market is called "Match Odds Unmanaged" for that match.
Cheers Dog'

I think that must be it because it's all the unmanged not just 1.Hopefully it will be something that BA can sort out pretty quickly?

Ben
BBB123

Hi BA,

This issue is still there this morning,can someone please take a look & tell me if it can be fixed ASAP please?

Ben
BBB123

Hi BA,

I am still waiting for someone to address this issue.Even if you can't fix it I'd like to know that you acknowledge the problem?

Ben
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Have you emailed support? Unfortunately we can't keep a close eye on requests posted on the forum so we missed this.

It looks like the unmanaged markets are flagging up the wrong characteristics to SM so we will look into it for you.
BBB123

Thanks BA,

I'll e-mail support in the future.

It looks like BF will soon make all matches unmanaged so hope you can get this sorted out soon.

Ben
BBB123

BBB123 wrote:
I am trying to get Price Predictor for some unmanaged matches tonight but Soccer Mystic is not bringing them up.
This has now been resolved in version 1.2.3

Thanks BA
Ben

Return to “Football trading”