What can we learn from Louis van Gaal?

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
giulio2010

I hear from dutch friends that Van Gaal he is not the nicest guy around and even worse as football coach!
Man Utd needs someone like Carlo Ancelotti and He is available...Remember my words :o ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
giulio2010

what can we learn from Louis van Gaal? I hope nothing.. :o :o :o
Dallas

That comparison has really surprised me :o , if you had asked me how i thought they performed i would of said Van Gaal has achieved much better results
giulio2010

Dallas wrote:That comparison has really surprised me :o , if you had asked me how i thought they performed i would of said Van Gaal has achieved much better results
That was from the 10th of september, I did not post it today!! but still think Van Gaal is not the right coach for Man Utd..
Dallas

Even back then if they where prepared to show Moyles the door with identical results but only 25% of the spending how did van gaal not go??

I cant even recall any serious reports he was in any danger, yet moyles was walking a tight rope for sometime

Its a funny old game
SilentDave

I think the difference is that with LVG you could see what he was trying to do and they were at least moving in the right direction.
That progress now seems to have stalled and the league position is flattering due to many of the top teams misfiring this season.

I'm amazed that Van Gall left United so short up front having moved 4 recognised strikers on. They are left with one fit recognised striker - James Wilson scored a nice goal for Brighton this week....
Dublin_Flyer

I'm amazed that the transfer figures are so high for LVG. I thought they were buying a few players for 10-20m but never realised they had spent so much.

A bit like doing some Christmas shopping and thinking you haven't spent that much then get home and look at all the receipts :roll: then realising you haven't bought any gifts, just gadgets and crap that caught your eye! :cry: :lol:
giulio2010

I hear rumors of Carlo Ancellotti signing 3 years deal with Bayern Munich.. If it's true, I still believe is a huge miss for Manchester United.
giulio2010

It's not Man Utd stile but we may see a dramatic change of the guard very soon...Van gaal being sacked, Mourihno to take over before xmas.... :o :o :o
Euler

Two shots on target, another fine attacking performance from Utd.
LeTiss

I wonder if United are tempted to axe LVG and approach Sir Alex Ferguson's long-time friend Mourinho?
giulio2010

LeTiss 4pm wrote:I wonder if United are tempted to axe LVG and approach Sir Alex Ferguson's long-time friend Mourinho?
You guys may not believe my sources but Mourinho just refused a Job for AS ROMA and started to talk with Man Utd. ...Mourinho wants restart right away and with Man Utd...I bet Van gaal being sacked next week.
Euler

Probably sooner after today's likely result. Unless United do a remarkable turnaround he could be out on Tuesday.
giulio2010

The challenge is on! Sun 'fat man' issues LVG pounds v points contest. :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... ntest.html
giulio2010

I have read that J. Mourinho have agreed a deal with Manchester United but I can't find confermations on UK papers!! Does anyone here heard an agreement between J.Mo and Man utd?

Return to “Football trading”