10 changes for Wolves V United

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
drifter

Why do you make 10 changes when you won away last time :? Lack of ambition I think. May as well just give United the points.

Of course they will probably win now :)
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Was surprised to see the price change so little ahead of the match. Easy win for Utd in the end.
LeTiss

I must admit, that does smell of negativity. I kind of hope they lose to Burnley at the weekend now

I didn't get to see the price change unfortunately. I went to St Mary's instead to watch the paint pot penalty shoot out
drifter

Bet Angel wrote:Was surprised to see the price change so little ahead of the match. Easy win for Utd in the end.
Yes me also watched the market expecting a movement of several ticks. However the market probably thought the same as McCarthy as it already had United at 1.17.
LeTiss 4pm wrote:I must admit, that does smell of negativity. I kind of hope they lose to Burnley at the weekend now
Me too. I doubt they will be fined but McCarthy would be up in arms if one of the big four played a reserve side against one of his relegation rivals because they had nothing to play for.
J.S.

drifter wrote:Me too. I doubt they will be fined but McCarthy would be up in arms if one of the big four played a reserve side against one of his relegation rivals because they had nothing to play for.
Come end of the season and Wolves are in that relegation scrap, he will be very limited in what he can say about other teams' selections. Kind of shot himself in the foot really.
MethodMan

The price on the AUQ correct score came in from approx 3.8 to 3 once the team news was known. I noticed too late to get on the back of it though. :roll:

Return to “Football trading”