Rafa out?

Football, Soccer - whatever you call it. It is the beautiful game.
MethodMan

Yeah, I agree. The Man City job was perfect for Mourinho. An open cheque book to buy whoever you want and win the league. Exactly what he did at Chelsea.
enzabella2009

mourinho is an overvalued mediocre coach...I am confident that in the end of may 2010 he will be out of coaching at least for while after INTER MILAN will ask him nicely to leave......you can bet on that...he will fail again and again and again....for all Man city supporter be faithfull that the club has made the best chioce available.....you will see Roberto mancini habbit of winning like capello and ancellotti....good luck
walshy

I have to agree that mourinho is overrated, yes he won the champions league with Porto but it was an unusual year in that the best team in Europe that year - Arsenal (went the season unbeaten in the premiership) lost out in a tight 1/4 to Chelsea who should have gone on to win it but completely f*cked it up in the semi against an average at best Monaco side. Mourinho then got a dream move to Chelsea and quite frankly with all the money he had to spend should have achieved what he did at the very least. Lets not forget that deluded Liverpool fans are claiming that its best they stick with Benitez for no other reason than they won the champions league in what can only from a neutrals point of view be described as very lucky, AC Milan were head and shoulders above them that night and if they hadn’t started celebrating at half time it could have been a cricket score. Go's to show that the best team doesn’t always win the cup competitions. But hey it’s only an opinion and the fact we all have one is what makes it the best game on the planet.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

The pool very poor tonight I thought. I think Reading deserved the equaliser.
SpikeyBob

Over both games, the best team went through. Liverpool were shocking, though credit to Reading they also played well.

Return to “Football trading”