ONLY Leave Home Team With Odds Less Than Away Team

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
natbat32

Hi.

Can somebody please explain how I can get Guardian to highlight all non home favourite matches in Guardian? :)

I need this rule to look at all the match odd markets, & then enable me to highlight via a shortcut to remove all matches where the away team is the favourite (away odds less than home team), so then am only left with the games where the home team is the fabourite (so home odds less than away odds).

I have worked out how to create a shortcut, but dont know how to get Guardian to scan through all 250 (1000 markets in total) matches selected in my Guardian. It is 250 games, because for each match I need to use 3 other markets (see attached image).

It would be great if it selected all 4 markets for a specific match if the away team is the favourite. If this is not possible, then if it could just highlight the match odds market, I could just remove the other 3 markets manually, if it just highlighted the match odds market for me to removed that market via the shortcut.

I always set up with 4 markets for each match because my Excel script requireds odds from match odds, correct score, over 1.5 & over 2.5 goal markets.

This is because I only ever trade matches where the home team is the favourite, but Guardian gives me every match for the given date.

I have seen a link where it has a odds filter.baf file but that places an actual bet into Betfair, which I dont want it to do. I'm also a novice, & not used the rules/triggers before, so dont know how to change that file to do what I want.

Thanks guys & appreciate any help :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

You can use the following trick to filter out markets you don't want
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=18794

You will need to edit the rules file so that its applied to selection in betfair row 3
Then remove the current fixed odds condition and add a 'relative odds condition' to test
selections back price
is less than back price
of selection by position sorted in order of favourtism 2
minus 1 tick

effectivly saying is the team in row 3 prices less than the 2nd fav (ie, it is the fav if the rule triggers)

Regarding removing additional markets for that event, for this you'll then need to add a stored value (shared) with an entered amount on that event

Then create a similar rule for all your over/under markets etc (place lay at 1.01 with fill/kill) and use a stored value condition to test if for the above shared stored value with amount entered
natbat32

Hi Dallas

Thank you very much for you'r reply.

I understand some of the steps in that link you posted. I now know how to get Guardian to place a temp bet so it puts a '1' next to all the home favourites for the match odds market. I can then sort it by 'Unmatched bets', & then remove all other matches without the '1'. I know this will then remove my correct score, over 1.5 & 2.5 goals markets. I could always take a screenshot of the home favourites it leaves me, & then maybe add those 3 markets back manually for each match where the home team is the favourite. I know this would take me a long time.

... as for the below, thanks again, but this is my first time at using any kind of rule or condition in Guardian, so I have no idea where to even start with the below :o

'Regarding removing additional markets for that event, for this you'll then need to add a stored value (shared) with an entered amount on that event

Then create a similar rule for all your over/under markets etc (place lay at 1.01 with fill/kill) and use a stored value condition to test if for the above shared stored value with amount entered
'

I'm sure in a few weeks or months of using Guardian rules it will make sense to me :D

Thank you Dallas.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”