Dutching Runners on the Fly from the Ladder or One-Click Screen

There is a reason it's the best Betfair trading software, there is so much it can do!
Dallas

In this Post I'll show how with a press of a button or click of your mouse you can select multiple runners on your ladder and/or one-click screen to then be Dutched later on at the off using an automation rule to trigger and place the bets in the background for you.

For example, you might want to see how a horse travels to post and/or lines-up or maybe you just to watch its betting activity in the final 5-10 minutes or hear some commentary/pundits speak about it etc before deciding whether to commit and Dutch it.

With Bet Angel you can select/nominate a runner with the press of a key or click of your mouse, you can then carry on with what your doing and 5seconds before post all those you have selected will be Dutched for you by the software.

In the image below you can see I’ve chosen the 2nd, 5th, and 6th runner to Dutch, you can pick your runners all at once or select them individually at anytime prior to the official off

One Click.JPG

Once it gets to 5 seconds before post time all those selected runners will be Dutched using a £25 stake (which can be editited) and the 'By Book% staking method

One Click 2.JPG

Before I go any further thanks and credit for this should go to the forum member 'Dabbla' who kindly created the two files below as well as originally coming up with the idea, my only part has been to create the post and make a few very minor edits his original files

How it Works

It requires the use of two rules files which can be downloaded from the bottom of this post

Once downloaded and imported the 'Dutch Selected Runners' file is an automation file, which is to be applied to your markets in Guardian

Guardian.JPG

The ‘Select Dutch Runners’ file is a servant file which once downloaded and imported would be assigned to a short cut key or keyboard combination in your Servant Manager

Servant Manager.JPG

Then once your ready to select a runner on either your ladder or one-click screen just point your cursor somewhere over that selection and press your short cut key and the servant will select that runner for you.

In the background, it will Store a Value named 'dutchsel' with an entered amount of 1 on that selection which is 'shared'

Or if you use the one click screen you might want to create a custom column as I have done in the images above, then assign the servant to that button, which will allow you to just click it to select that runner to be dutched at the off

Dutch CC Button.JPG

At 5 seconds to post the automation file in guardian will check all selections in a race and dutch any runners with a stored value named 'dutchsel' greater than '0'
ie, any runner that has been chosen by you with your servant

If you've not selected any runners then the Guardian rule will do nothing, so you can apply the rules to all markets and it will only trigger if/when you have selected one or more runners in a race
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel - Tips and tricks”