Horseracing Meet Abbreviations

With Bet Angel you can customise just about everything. You can also export and import all the settings and layouts. Here are some examples.
Dr Ginhog

Hi,
All credit to the BA team for introducing many time saving features that frankly can reduce the workload
by a factor of 100. Opening the programs in separate (not overwritten)folders while not a feature itself is a tip which helped in both separation of the Market/P&L folders for each baf but also in the reduction of the amount of CPU that was being used which often brought my PC to a standstill.
The filter features is also a godsend as I can now exclude some unwanted meetings from my baf.
It appears that you have to however use the appropriate abbreviations for the Meeting ie Hexham = Hex.
The abbreviation on the day can be seen in the markets Sthl,Tipp,PonteHex but all the abbreviations are not
obvious. What do you use for Newmarket (rowley) and Newmarket (July) . Afaik Newm or Newkt or Newmarket
Is there a list of the abbreviations used by BA available? BTW you can make a full list by the use of AND NOT between the Meeting abbreviation.
Grindhog
Dallas

Here you go, and yes you can keep using AND NOT to rule out courses you don't want
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dr Ginhog

Hi Dallas,
Thanks for that as it was needed. Most of the abbreviations were obvious but I would never have picked
"Killar" for Killarney or "Extr" for Exeter. :D
Grindhog

Return to “Bet Angel - Customisation, settings, filters and coupons.”