Coupons and Greening Up

With Bet Angel you can customise just about everything. You can also export and import all the settings and layouts. Here are some examples.
StellaBot

As title suggests
Is there a way to green up(Edit :green up / red up) all selections of coupon whether in play or not
for a profit
When searching forum I could only find this thread
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=10471&hilit=coupon+green+up
(4th reply)

It would involve some selections inplay and some not inplay , and maybe at times all in play.
Also, can this be automated?

Thanks in advance
Dallas

You need to green up each one individually, this can be done from the coupon/Watch List just not all of them together using the bottom total figure
StellaBot

Thanks Dallas for reply
Hmm
It seems the closed markets also affect
Would it be reasonable to assume if automation was applied to
lets say coupon of football matches ,in guardian eg 2 conditions = inplay and less than 90 mins inplay
Example would be all teams 3pm kick off
Is it possible to green/red up all coupon with automation with those conditions?
soccersaint

If we ever get to the stage where we can place a bet from within a coupon then I would imagine a feature to have a “ close all trades with one click “ would be helpful. Or even close all trades once profit has reached x on a coupon.
I am aware the close all trades can be done within automation but then coupons were designed for help for manual trading so the features mentioned, bet from a coupon, close all trades on a coupon, etc etc could prove very helpful.

I am certain that given coupons have only just been introduced there is a number of improvements planned for the future 😁

The placing a bet from a coupon is number one with the aid of a staking button...and closing all coupon trades with one click is another ✅

At StellaBots request...If you head over to “Suggestions” I will add that to BA suggestions and hope we get some support....

Return to “Bet Angel - Customisation, settings, filters and coupons.”