Additional info box

With Bet Angel you can customise just about everything. You can also export and import all the settings and layouts. Here are some examples.
Korattt

I’ve fathomed out how to display IP% & Volume% in the Additional Info Box, however the trigger & re arm rate etc I’ve set it at seems to make the software sluggish, what would be the ideal settings for both the trigger & re arm for them to run & appear as smooth as they do on the MO Chart, basically I’m trying to do away with as much clutter on the screen & have what I only want on the ladder
Euler

What rate do you have them set at?

I probably wouldn't refresh that data more than 1s intervals. If you refresh faster it becomes very noisy.
mcgoo

I have wondered this before and this thread seems a good place to ask it (apologies if it is has been covered in the past -I have found a few related threads but still can't seem to find anything definitive ). If you Guardian refresh is 20ms (restrict refresh is on for say 5 mins before race) and you are using a baf file to record a SV for each market which is being presented in the additional info on the ladder but the ladder refresh is set to 1 second, which setting takes preference.? Does the 1 second override because that is the active ladder/market or does the guardian refresh override so your SV is refreshed every 20ms? Again apologies if this is obvious-sometimes I get lost in the weeds :ugeek: Cheers
Tuco

A user defined additional separate column would be very useful to enter say 3 letters and/or numbers - would be useful when ordering the players in a team on a one-click screen amongst other things.
mcgoo

mcgoo wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:54 pm
I have wondered this before and this thread seems a good place to ask it (apologies if it is has been covered in the past -I have found a few related threads but still can't seem to find anything definitive ). If you Guardian refresh is 20ms (restrict refresh is on for say 5 mins before race) and you are using a baf file to record a SV for each market which is being presented in the additional info on the ladder but the ladder refresh is set to 1 second, which setting takes preference.? Does the 1 second override because that is the active ladder/market or does the guardian refresh override so your SV is refreshed every 20ms? Again apologies if this is obvious-sometimes I get lost in the weeds :ugeek: Cheers
Just bumping this in case it got missed
mcgoo

Also thanks to support for this one: :)
If you have a market in Guardian and on a trading screen the faster refresh rate will take precedence, but if your Guardian is restricted till the final 5 mins then up till that point it will use your main screen refresh rate :ugeek:
Kerisun

What rate do you have them set at?

Return to “Bet Angel - Customisation, settings, filters and coupons.”