Previous event leaking into current event

With Bet Angel you can customise just about everything. You can also export and import all the settings and layouts. Here are some examples.
DylanLeggatt

I think this only happens if both events are in Guardian but I have noticed that when I switch to the new event, The traded volume graph and market overview are still showing the information from the previous event and I have to wait 30-60 seconds for the information to cycle off the screen to the left to be replaced by the new event.

Is there a way to stop this happening and flush it out for a fresh start for each event?
Dallas

I've never seen or heard of this happening before.

Does it occur on certain market types and does it all the time ie, can you create it on demand?

If so could you record a short video and send that and a copy of the settings and layout profiles your using into General Support
https://betangel.kayako.com/conversation/new
DylanLeggatt

It appears to be every time , I don't remember it doing it on other pc's but its doing it on this one.

Infact what I've noticed is Say 2 races ago was 10 runners , then the last race was 4 runners, I switch to a new race of say 12 runners and I have the previous races 1st 4 plus all the activity from 2 races ago and have to wait for it to go and be replaced by relatively flat graphs (as Im about 10 minutes out today before racetime.)

will make a recording and upload it
Dallas

DylanLeggatt wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:16 pm
It appears to be every time , I don't remember it doing it on other pc's but its doing it on this one.

Infact what I've noticed is Say 2 races ago was 10 runners , then the last race was 4 runners, I switch to a new race of say 12 runners and I have the previous races 1st 4 plus all the activity from 2 races ago and have to wait for it to go and be replaced by relatively flat graphs (as Im about 10 minutes out today before racetime.)

will make a recording and upload it
What spec is the PC which your getting the issue on?

If you can create a video send it into support with the profiles your using and they'll be able to take a look and try and recreate it. Just include as much info as you can when sending the ticket

Return to “Bet Angel - Customisation, settings, filters and coupons.”