Trade closure P&L

With Bet Angel you can customise just about everything. You can also export and import all the settings and layouts. Here are some examples.
ijcooper67

You know how in the One Click screen you can see Trade Close Profit & Loss either with greening, or just closing the trade without greening, depending on whether the Green check box is checked?

Rather than checking and unchecking the box, is it possible to see both ways, side by side?
Tuco

An extra Trade Profit option in 'additional information' when creating custom columns could allow another column to be created either with or without Greening - the new custom column which could then be positioned next to the existing column to allow you to see both columns at a glance.

Additional options would be to place the closure bet either at 'current odds' or at 'reverse odds' meaning you could have up to 4 columns for Trade Profit Closure:

1. Profit (Loss) at Current Odds (currently available)
2. Profit (Loss) with Greening at Current Odds (currently available)
3. Profit (Loss) at Reverse Odds (NOT currently available)
4. Profit (Loss) with Greening at Reverse Odds (NOT currently available)

This is a simple 'additional information' addition that will hopefully be added with the next update.

I'm hoping for a similar simple addition in the next update as follows:

In the one-click custom column editor, in the general section we have the option to 'cancel selection's unmatched back and/or lay bets.'

On the line below it would be very useful to also have the option to 'cancel ALL OTHER selection's unmatched back and/or lay bets.'

In the case where I'm backing a selection, I select to 'cancel selection's unmatched lay bets' but I'd also like to select to 'cancel ALL OTHER selection's unmatched back bets' as those would be losing bets when I use the column in-play - always annoying firing a back bet in on a selection only to also have some back bets taken on selections that can't win.

However, the additional line would also need to specifically ask whether the user wishes to 'allow reversal' because in the case of laying the selection and cancelling it's unmatched BACK bets, it does NOT follow that I would also want to cancel all other selections LAY bets.
Tuco

Even better would be if the following four column options were simply added to the columns to be displayed box:

1. Trade Closure P & L at Current Odds (column currently available with greening box option)
2. Trade Closure P & L with Greening at Current Odds (column NOT currently available)
3. Trade Closure P & L at Reverse Odds (column NOT currently available)
4. Trade Closure P & L with Greening at Reverse Odds (column NOT currently available)

...so best to leave column 1 as it currently is and add the above nos. 2, 3, and 4 to the 'columns to be displayed box' would solve this :)
Last edited by Tuco on Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ijcooper67

Yeah, that'd be great!
Tuco

3. Trade Closure P & L at Reverse Odds (column NOT currently available) - should also have the greening box option in the same way as the 'current odds' one already does.

We still need the options of having additional columns 2, 3 and 4 which should be a simple addition to the columns to be displayed editor.
ijcooper67

How about: Trade closure leaving scratch on the traded selection, and spreading the green across the other selections.
Tuco

I think there's a servant for that.

Best not to overly complicate - if there are 4 Trade Closure P & L options to pick from the display list that would be great.

Return to “Bet Angel - Customisation, settings, filters and coupons.”