Australian Open 2015

Zenyatta

Great price contraction on Murray, I'd smashed in a huge back punt at 12.5, I virtually doubled my money in a day with Murray down to 6.8. I'm not laying off until I see the result of the Nadal-Sela match though....

I think Nadal is also vulnerable in tonight's game, there's some chance of another upset here with Nadal still in poor form and surely feeling the effects of that 5-setter the other day. So lay Nadal.

If Nadal does go out tonight, I look forward to further steaming in of Murray's price, and a clear road to the final for him.... :D
Zenyatta

No chance of another upset today though. Nadal roaring back into form... :|
BJGardner

Betfair seem to have discontinued their tennis centre page,http://form.tennis.betfair.com/tennis, always found it quite useful when trading early stages of big tennis tournaments :cry:
Euler

I noticed that, nothing like backward progress is there.

I've also noticed that Aussie markets don't seem to be supported at all in the UK, defaults to the old site and its tricky to find on the iApps
BJGardner

I have sent betfair some feedback, would be much appreciated if any big hitters if they feel the same could use any influence they have to bring this page back for Wimbledon. Thanks.
Zenyatta

Not a lot of interest in the day games ; all very one-sided. I thought Rafa might get tripped up, but no, he's bounced back to his best. Lets see what happens in the night games...
BJGardner

I hope Murray Dimitrov is competitive, think Murray will get revenge for last years Wimbledon. :)
Mr Undercover

guys I can't log into my Aussie wallet. Looking for the tick box to use Australian box on logging in but it's not there?

Using VPS server addition.

Any help appreciated?
Naffman

The new API will automatically switch to whichever wallet needs to be used when selecting a market.
Mr Undercover

Doesn't work for me for some reason, just get no data or markets shown.

so I've got funds in my Oz wallet.
using version 1.38

When i navigate to Australian open markets they are all blank?

tried restarting everything but same issue.
Mr Undercover

Got it working with the Professional desktop version but VPS server version doesn't seem to want to work.

thanks for help
Euler

No reported problems at the moment.
Euler

Murray vs Dimitrov match is well worth following. Nice from a trading perspective but some fabulous Tennis going on.
Zenyatta

#winning.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Zenyatta

Nadal getting badly beaten. We all should have seen that this might happen. Nadal was always a strong lay prospect. Very easy money.

Return to “Tennis Trading”