Australian Open 2015

Zenyatta

I hammered in a meaty back bet on Murray to win the tournament at 12.50.

Murray's playing well, last few competitive matches have all been excellent, with good tennis and convincing wins. He looks like he's back to top form, and he's always played well in at the Aussie Open.

He's got a tough draw, but all his opponents have niggles of one sort or another at the moment, or are somewhat out of form. Lets look at the opposition:

Djokovic: Form seems reasonable, but he's recovering from a bad bout of flu...that has to have taken a toll.

Federer: Fair form, but advancing age means he's on a continuous gradual decline, and he had a slight hand injury last match when he dropped a set...doesn't bode well.

Nadal: He's still well off his best at the moment, nearly lost that last match.

Murray can win this....
Naffman

First time I agree with Zenyatta I think :lol:
Zenyatta

Naffman wrote:First time I agree with Zenyatta I think :lol:
ha, ha, I'm convinced that Murray can make us all very wealthy men this tournament. Remember...no matter what sort of trouble he gets into in his games, back Murray. :mrgreen:
Euler

Hewitt in another tussle this morning, go Lleyton!
Zenyatta

# COME ON!

#fist pump
#COMEON!.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Euler

Loses from two sets up and 1.08
Zenyatta

Federer was in trouble against Seppi - he lost that first set 6-4 - Fed would once have swept these players aside with little effort.
Zenyatta

Fed in big trouble, down 2 sets!

See my earlier post - I nailed this one. Murry's price has contracted below 9s. Anyone taking my advice to fire in the big back bet on Murray at 12.5 is now up over 40%.
gazuty

Fed out. I'm not dancing on the grave of the greatest ever player but age waits for no one. You can confidently lay the Fed imho.
Euler

He is a great player but getting very old for this sport.
Zenyatta

Great price contraction on Murray, I'd smashed in a huge back punt at 12.5, I virtually doubled my money in a day with Murray down to 6.8. I'm not laying off until I see the result of the Nadal-Sela match though....

I think Nadal is also vulnerable in tonight's game, there's some chance of another upset here with Nadal still in poor form and surely feeling the effects of that 5-setter the other day. So lay Nadal.

If Nadal does go out tonight, I look forward to further steaming in of Murray's price, and a clear road to the final for him.... :D
Zenyatta

No chance of another upset today though. Nadal roaring back into form... :|
BJGardner

Betfair seem to have discontinued their tennis centre page,http://form.tennis.betfair.com/tennis, always found it quite useful when trading early stages of big tennis tournaments :cry:
Euler

I noticed that, nothing like backward progress is there.

I've also noticed that Aussie markets don't seem to be supported at all in the UK, defaults to the old site and its tricky to find on the iApps
BJGardner

I have sent betfair some feedback, would be much appreciated if any big hitters if they feel the same could use any influence they have to bring this page back for Wimbledon. Thanks.

Return to “Tennis Trading”