Tennis Trader Predictor

andyyy

Morning, I would like some information about the calibration values in tennis trader. I would like to make the tool more accurate from my own figures.

What goes to make up the seed value so as I can run some numbers of my own. Any help appreciated, I would even go as far to perhaps share some of my own spreadsheets for any valuable help on this. Regards to all
Euler

The calibrations are the chance of the server winning a service point. So this will vary from game to game and surface type.
andyyy

Hi Euler, Thanks for the answer. I was expecting to be able to alter the calibration values for each specific player. However when I put in the two values for the fixed calibration values the prices are dragged way off. Example on todays match between Garcia Lopez and Rosol on the clay
Garcia Lopez should win service points on this surface approx 58%
Rosol should be around 55.5%

In calibration if i put this in as fixed values of 0.58 Lopez and 0.56 for Rosol the prices are way off. Am I missing something ?? I know I must be.
andyyy

no worries sussed it. thanks and I would say good luck to all but I don't believe in luck just plain old statistical analysis.
Euler

Pleased to hear you have it worked out, sorry I didn't see your reply.
jamertroy

Well said andyyy, and I have to agree with you. I mean, luck plays a crucial role here as well.

Return to “Tennis Trading”