Operating tepmlate, patern on tennis markets.

tricola

I was going to make a video of this, but I will if I won't get understood. Im active on tennis markets since very beginning, but for some time(aprox 1 year) someones(worry to ask whose that bets are as it may be an obvious answer) bets are on every tennis market operating with same way: flashing, changing position instantly, very often. Its easy to see it on a ladder: 3 best prices on either side are covered with stakes 500-900, and this thing is so on most cases fastest on the markets. From technical point of view it looks like a robot who has an access to very quick livescore and its putting a bets on the every inplay tennis market. I hope Im clear enough, but if not I will make a video to point what Im talking about. I think many of you know what Im talking about. I just want to know how someone managed to set this up as this is so destructive IMO to the markets, almost forces you not to seed the tennis markets.
Euler

Courtsiders probably. Load up money waiting to get matched on both sides and cancel the orders on one side once the outcome of the point is known.
steven1976

Put a video up is probably best tricola and explain what you see or feel is happening. Your probably just paranoid.
Ste
Euler

If you trade Tennis it's obvious what he is commenting on. You see it in most markets.
steven1976

Won't hurt putting a video up and stimulating a few ideas.

Return to “Tennis Trading”