Tennis Scalping

Batta85

Hello i'm new in this world and i want to know something more about sclaping in tennis matches.
Well, i personally think is good idea to scap the favourite with big serve and Back before serve and Lay when he win the game... then recycle the same story when he will serve again... is this a good start?

then, for that strategy, are there some good settings for the "global setting", like how many offset (ticks), Stop trigger ticks and place at ticks?

thx you
Dallas

It depends on who s playing and at what time in the match it is, the ticks movement will be less in the opening set than it is in the final set, Tennis trader is a invaluble tool for giving you the expected odds so its worth having that open then just play with your gloabl offset and stop loss through out the game - between tennis trader and watching the odds movment you ll soon get a feel of where they ll move to on the next point/game.
Batta85

yeah i noticed that... but in overall i'm using 10 offset, 7 stop trigger , 10 place at ticks... can be good? obv i have to adjust it during the match

Return to “Tennis Trading”