Federer vs Tsonga

Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Federer looks a complete class above Tsonga. I can't see a way into this match unless Federer reaches a very short price and is therefore worth a speculative lay.

Murray will have to push Federer onto his back foot to stand any chance in the final. He should probably watch the Davydenko match to get some clues.
J.S.

Seemed to easy for Federer. Really looking forward to the final, still can't believe its 6 4 to Murray in their head to heads :o

What do you guys think, does Murray have a chance here?
danum

Murray has more than a chance, will be a great match! I'll be very interested to see how/if Murray changes up his serve/game if not working. In my opinion he's better at doing this than Fed but does he have the head for it if he goes 2-0 down?
Alex

I think it'll be interesting. My take on it is that there isn't much separating them except their mentality. Although if, as you say, Murray is winning their head to heads then he'll take some confidence from that. However Federer has been here before, 5 times. He's won 3 of those times - his biggest slam success rate outside of Wimbledon. Maybe this will have an effect on the psychology of Federer or both players.

By the way did anyone lay Murray before Federer went through to the final?
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

I backed Federer for the title and picked up 9 ticks.

I've just run my rule over the final and the market is priced very closely. Federer is priced to win a point just 1.6% more often than Murray. I'll do some more work on this and put up some stats ahead of the final. I think we need a new thread to do this.

Return to “Tennis Trading”