Tennis Trader question

buyshirts

Good Morning
As the french open tennis has come aroun d i thoguht i might look at doing some tennis.
I know Bet Angel Tennis Trader has been working for a long period of time. Is the database it uses to calculate the prices constantly updated and has its accuracy improved over time. I think i'm right and that peter said in a video somewhere along the line it isn't as accurate at very low prices.
Cheers
winevaults

there seems to be quite a few courtsiders operating as have monitored prices compared to ITV4 'live' pictures so be careful
Euler

buyshirts wrote:Good Morning
As the french open tennis has come aroun d i thoguht i might look at doing some tennis.
I know Bet Angel Tennis Trader has been working for a long period of time. Is the database it uses to calculate the prices constantly updated and has its accuracy improved over time. I think i'm right and that peter said in a video somewhere along the line it isn't as accurate at very low prices.
Cheers
The model is improved all the time.

The only flaw with modelling is that it assumes the chance of winning a point on serve remains consistent over time, which it doesn't. But you can adjust these in TT if you wish. But it's much better than hope at pinpointing key entry and exit points :)

Return to “Tennis Trading”